Leave Me Alone Reviews

• Jan 08, 2014

Disappointing release from the director of "Bangkok Dangerous" and "The Eye". "Pang goes ultra-stylish in an uneven manner, crisscrossing slow-motion glamour shots with over-the-top comic music cues." An odd mix of shootouts and comedy. The climactic scenes in the middle and at the end are worth watching, the rest I skipped. For fans of Ekin Cheng.

• Mar 29, 2012

LOUSY -- it got worse over the course of the movie. If not for Ekin, I might not watch till the end (I do regret that I did) Lousy acting, lousy direction, lousy storyline and scripts. Half a star for the (attempt in) stunt work and Kenny B's funny role as the father.

• Feb 11, 2011

A good example showing how bad a Hong Kong film could be in the last decade: bad production, bad directing, bad story, bad screenplay, bad casting, bad acting- bad everything.

• Apr 17, 2008

If this is the kind of thing Danny Pang has been up to for the last few years, I can see why the Pangs are recycling Bangkok Dangerous. Ekin Cheng is surprisingly good in his dual role, but the shoddy script does the movie in. The action doesn't really kick in until the movie is two-thirds of the way through and the comedy (far too much of which consists of gay jokes) cannot sustain the film that long. Some of the cinematography is nice, though.

• Anthony V Super Reviewer
    Mar 20, 2008

Ekin Cheng seeing Ekin playing a straight and gay twin is fun, as is Charlene's character, but they can't save this film from a poor script, and obvious CGI stunts.

• Feb 26, 2008

funny and smart, one of the most underrated Pang features -- not a ghost story either like most of their stuff.

• Nov 27, 2007

Ekin Cheng's performances as both the straight & homosexual men are professional and very funny! I'm surprised that Kenny Bee from The Wyners can act so naturally. Again, Pang Brothers love to shoot in Thailand. If you like Pang Brothers film, this is a not to be missed.

• May 27, 2007

the plot and everything were pretty interesting, except for the gay ekin which was a little disturbing XD "kup kup kup" (to all who has seen this haha)

• May 14, 2007

Sigh, Ah Sa again... if not may be I will give it 1/2 star more.

Sigh, Ah Sa again... if not may be I will give it 1/2 star more.

• Apr 16, 2007

This outing from Pang brother Danny is a surprise, instead of the usual horror this is an action comedy. Clearly aimed at the HK/Chinese market some of the action is OTT & the comedy stupid, reminiscent of S.Chows output. Stylishly filmed, well paced & thoroughly entertaining.