Led Zeppelin DVD - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Led Zeppelin DVD Reviews

October 26, 2009
Seria tão bom se eu recebece uma coletania de Les Zeppelin dvd
October 9, 2009
The greatest live album from classic rock band Led Zeppelin. This DVD spans 10 years of live performances from Royal Albert Hall in 1970, Madison Square Garden in 1973, Earls Court in 1975, and Knebworth in 1979. It also includes some rare TV clips and interviews, which I find to be some of the best footage I've seen from a band. This might be a biased review seeing as how they're one of my favorite classic rock bands ever. From the brooding bassline in "Dazed and Confused" to the timeless epic in "Since I've Been Loving You", Led Zeppelin has been one of the pioneers of many bands of today. And with good measure to, every album they released has been top notch fantastic. The 30-minute live gig for Danish televison should be viewed to know how magical their music was and still is. We have some outtakes from the motion picture in "The Song Remains The Same", another great DVD in it's own right. I own both myself. That shows them in Madison Square Garden in 1973. The best live show I've seen of them ever. Sadly, I wasn't born in that era, but I love that they released this DVD for the fans who missed out on some great live music from that time. I just wish they could have added "All My Love" in the setlist. God, I love that song. But, thank you, Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, the great John Paul Jones and John Bonham for the tunes and memories.
September 23, 2009
a great compilation of live performances with great sound quality
September 12, 2009
Led Zeppelin is the greatest band of all time, and this DVD doesn't disappoint. It's what a music dvd is all about.
August 21, 2009
EXCELLENT, FANTASTIC
Many Thanks Plant, Page, Bonham and Jones
July 18, 2009
Awesome! Shows why Zep is and always will be the greatest.
March 27, 2009
Big Led Zeppelin fan!! Loved all the concert and live footage that
I had never seen before. Could have had more interviews with the band though.
March 13, 2009
No pointless deviations to fantasy land this time around... just a powerhouse performance by a great band. There's more than five hours of music contained within. If you have even a passing interest in Led Zeppelin, it's really worth it to check out how they expanded their music on the stage.
March 11, 2009
Great live perfomance (doesent suprise anyone...), greatest band evar. Or not... Or... I dunno! D:
March 7, 2009
what else would it be? what? ive seen them live? what? chew on that
February 27, 2009
If ya like led zep, will make you think you've died and gone to heaven. These are the best live performances i have ever seen. 5 1/2 hrs , so pick and choose on 1st viewing. Dazed and confused and moby dick are sure picks. i fried a JVC 110 watt per channel 7.1 reciever with this album.
February 12, 2009
If I could have ONE wish Granted...it would be seeing Zeppelin...LIVE & IN PERSON!
January 10, 2009
I only wish the DVD had at least 70 more hours of music! If not, a million more hours would be nice!
December 10, 2008
no thanks not my kinda thing
November 26, 2008
This is the sole reason I got into drumming. Watching John Bonham's 30-minute drum-destroying odyssey on 'Moby Dick' was probably the most inspirational thing I've ever seen. Watching this always makes me remember just why I became hooked on Zeppelin in the first place.
October 23, 2008
powerful... it blows your mind
September 7, 2008
Simply the best. The best band ever, and just about the best representation of their supremacy.
August 19, 2008
The Best of Led-Zeppelin!
damn jimmy page is the best guitarist stairway to heaven was awesome
August 12, 2008
i think the first disc is better at making you actually feel like your there, and on disc 2 the last show they do is in the late 70's and jimmy page looks coked out as fuck and they're all wearing like disco era clothes with big white bright lights instead of dramatic lighting so that was kind of a lame and disappointing finish to the shows but whatever overall its a great DVD i will show this to my kids someday and be like "this is the music grandma and grandpa listened to...those damn dirty hippies"
August 4, 2008
Excellent compillation of rare footage and live performances. Led Zeppelin is for me one of the best Rock groups ever.