Reviews

• Jan 17, 2022

I read the books when I was in high school and still believed in fairy tales. Watched this with my family and man…. I get that they'd want "believers" to work on the show, but there has to be some Christian film makers in the world who know what their doing. Everything about this is bad. From the 1970s movie of the week score, to the ridiculous shots, even Lea Thompson couldn't save this mess.

• Jan 02, 2022

Christian propaganda film. People who actually believe in God are supposed to go to heaven in this movie but a guy in the plane who is Islamic and portrayed as a God believing man is not in heaven making the audience think God is divided into departments and only Christian god is saving people

• Jan 01, 2022

Most of the times I need to reflect for a while before reviewing a movie. Not in this case: this is the worst movie I have ever seen!

• Dec 31, 2021

Mehh, i was curious about this movie even the bad critics, its just a long movie who never end. No solution to bring them back and blame the religions...

• Nov 27, 2021

Left Behind should be left behind. A woeful premise, an awful scrip and woeful acting leaves little to like about this film. Maybe the hairdos. All those glamorous bangs must count for something.

• Oct 11, 2021

Movie is horribly made, has terrible acting, and terrible special effects, and it’s so bad, it’s good.

• Sep 24, 2021

An embarrisment to all that were left behind.

An embarrisment to all that were left behind.

• Sep 14, 2021

Case study for why people hate Christian based film. Poorly written, adapted, acted, shot and edited. Cage's wife is the only one that's raptured and he's gotta land this plane (ConAir) with the help of us unsaved, estranged daughter.

• Aug 02, 2021

WHYYYYY?????? What were they thinking?!?!

WHYYYYY?????? What were they thinking?!?!

• Jun 18, 2021

I THOUGHT THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST EVER MOVIE MADE., DON'T EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME. WHAT WAS NICK CAGE., THINKING.!!!