Left in Darkness Reviews

• Jul 09, 2012

A young woman, whose mother died giving birth to her, is facing eternal life in either Heaven or Hell. She must make the choice who to listen to, her guardian angel, whom she met when she was a child, or the evil ones.

• Jul 05, 2012

Decent film, not really horror (or even supernatural thriller) despite the subject matter, I would call it more of a ghost story. Interesting story (a bit on the dark side) and well acted, but never quite rose above just okay.

• Jun 24, 2012

This movie was pretty good.

This movie was pretty good.

• May 13, 2012

Left in Darkness was a great concept for a film. The plot had some generally entertaining twists and throws. I enjoyed the concept and the characters... yet the movie felt overdone and somewhat hollow.

• Mar 27, 2012

Excellent performance from Monica Keena. Nice plot and decent acting. It's the girl from Freddy vs Jason! This little horror flick is interesting.

• Mar 21, 2012

Story was ok but again poorly executed!! So boring, the dialog was terrible, and it was longer than needs be!!!

• Aug 06, 2011

It was a decent horror movie...it made you somewhat think what happens after you die

• Mar 18, 2011

• Jan 09, 2011

Okay, so the effects were lame and the whole thing was a bit laughable- but that was kind of the point. It was definitely original, and that's a lot more than can be said for a lot of the other movies I've seen recently.

• Oct 27, 2010

This movie is a supernatural thriller that held my interest. The movie starts out slow, and pretty much continues at that speed, but it does have an interesting plot to it. I think anyone interested in mindbending, supernatural and somewhat horror, should watch this movie, then be the judge for yourself.