Legally Blonde 2 - Red, White & Blonde - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Legally Blonde 2 - Red, White & Blonde Reviews

½ May 9, 2015
I wasn't amused with the first Legally Blonde movie, it was cliched and unlikable, with annoying characters, unfunny girl oriented humor, and a predictable overused story. Here's Legally Blonde 2, which has all this and more x10. There is nothing to like about one of the worst comedy sequels I've ever seen, the story and characters are cringeworthy.
Elle Woods graduates from Harvard and heads to the Congressional chambers of Washington, DC in order to stop animal testing so her pet dog Bruiser can reunite with his mother. Along the way, she makes friends with several Congressional leaders and fights against a two-faced Congresswoman to get her bill passed.
Legally Blonde 2 has essentially nothing good or funny about it - this time, Elle is noticably more idiotic and is more irritating, as well as her unnecessarily placed friends, who serve as the comic relief. The plot itself is cringeworthy and places the writers' and Elle's stance on animal testing - the film tends to show itself as a bad example of a political comedy, just because it's set in Congress - there's nothing political about it, it's a way to get a sequel for Elle to redeem herself as smart still. The film also uses talented and experienced actors like Sally Field and Bob Newhart in the film - great actors play the worst characters in the film. The comedy is still extremely girl oriented and unfunny. Legally Blonde 2 is a scenario made for disaster...
March 22, 2015
It's one of the worst pieces of stupid, girly, and full of pink crap I've ever seen!
March 18, 2015
Not as funny as the first one, but still pretty good.
December 28, 2014
Love this movie sooo much
July 23, 2014
Need to see the first one first
July 21, 2014
Definitely a film that needed the good will the first film earned and, yes, though it's pretty bad I still found I had a pretty good time.
July 10, 2014
Love this movie! It proves how smart she is and how people were looking down on her because of how she looked/acted! Bend and snap
½ May 12, 2014
Really bad sequel with annoying supporting actors and a weak, dumb plot. Embarassing. Super reviewer bathsheba Monk says it was 'satire'....uh,,,,no.
½ April 26, 2014
not as good as the first but still good
½ March 8, 2014
The first Legally Blonde was funny and entertaining, but the sequel is cheaply made and disorganized. The dialogue is forced and the acting isn't as good here.
February 3, 2014
4 stars!

Not as good as the first one; but still pretty good!
January 22, 2014
On my favorite sequels
January 14, 2014
Worthwhiled? (13) OWN DVD
½ January 4, 2014
Never cared much for this series.
Reese Witherspoon is good but not enough to keep my interest in this series.
December 2, 2013
It wasn't as great as the first one. It was a little more ditsy. Ok storyline but it could have been better.
½ November 30, 2013
a still funny sequel my fave line:" makes me want a hot dog real bad!"
September 4, 2013
Anyone as tired of Reese Witherspoon as I am should steer away.
August 24, 2013
"I have an idea - let's combine Legally Blonde and ANIMAL TESTING!"
½ August 22, 2013
Not even as good as the first one. Feeble and pointless.
July 20, 2013
was ok, first one better!