Legally Blonde 2 - Red, White & Blonde - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Legally Blonde 2 - Red, White & Blonde Reviews

July 10, 2014
Love this movie! It proves how smart she is and how people were looking down on her because of how she looked/acted! Bend and snap
½ May 12, 2014
Really bad sequel with annoying supporting actors and a weak, dumb plot. Embarassing. Super reviewer bathsheba Monk says it was 'satire'....uh,,,,no.
½ April 26, 2014
not as good as the first but still good
½ March 8, 2014
The first Legally Blonde was funny and entertaining, but the sequel is cheaply made and disorganized. The dialogue is forced and the acting isn't as good here.
February 3, 2014
4 stars!

Not as good as the first one; but still pretty good!
January 22, 2014
On my favorite sequels
January 14, 2014
Worthwhiled? (13) OWN DVD
½ January 4, 2014
Never cared much for this series.
Reese Witherspoon is good but not enough to keep my interest in this series.
December 2, 2013
It wasn't as great as the first one. It was a little more ditsy. Ok storyline but it could have been better.
½ November 30, 2013
a still funny sequel my fave line:" makes me want a hot dog real bad!"
September 4, 2013
Anyone as tired of Reese Witherspoon as I am should steer away.
August 24, 2013
"I have an idea - let's combine Legally Blonde and ANIMAL TESTING!"
½ August 22, 2013
Not even as good as the first one. Feeble and pointless.
July 20, 2013
was ok, first one better!
July 12, 2013
I Don't Like Reese Witherspoon.
July 8, 2013
Even Funnier Than The First
June 22, 2013
This movie is SO funny, and so charming. Loved how she tried to save all animals from testing!
June 4, 2013
Isn't this exactly what we want people to think of our country?
½ May 31, 2013
Legally Blonde 2 - Red, White & Blonde is a decent film. It is about Elle Woods who heads to Washington D.C. to join the staff of a congresswoman in order to pass a bill to ban animal testing. Reese Witherspoon and Sally Fields give good performances. The screenplay is enjoyable but a little slow in places. Charles Herman-Wurmfeld did an alright job directing this movie. I liked this motion picture because of the humor.
May 18, 2013