The Legend of Butch & Sundance - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Legend of Butch & Sundance Reviews

½ September 6, 2012
Loppujen lopuksi aika hyvä ja viihdyttävä toimintapätkä.
½ December 6, 2011
Watched this in history class... seemed ok, could'a been better :P
½ July 2, 2011
Fun, but pretty bad.
July 18, 2010
I enjoyed it very much, love my westerns
February 3, 2010
Great movie I love it
January 2, 2010
ok movie the guys were good looking so it was nice to watch lol
January 5, 2009
Great movie with a bunch of cute men=)
½ November 6, 2008
Pretty good movie. A totally different take on the story made famous by Redford and Newman. Thoroughly enjoyable movie!
½ August 15, 2008
Wasn't really historical acturate. But told a good story. Wasn't impressed with the ending.
½ July 20, 2008
A decent attempt at the story of two of the wild wests biggest legends. The acting by David Clayton Rogers was pretty bad but Ryan Browning does pretty good with what he is given. The story is old and recycled but was passable. All in all just an ok Butch and Sundance movie, there are better ones out there but this one will due in case of a western crave.
February 10, 2008
[color=black]Plain and simple this movie is not much of a western. Usually what defines westerns is the director giving the audience the feeling of being out on the open range. In many western movies that I have watched over the years (my father is a John Wayne and clint eastwood fan) the director shows many panned out views to actually show the open range. This movie looks like it was shot in someones back yard in Ohio. Sorry Sergio Mimica-Gezzan, I can't back you up on this one. [/color]
[color=black][/color]
[color=black]Along with the directing, I don't believe the writing was done too well. Not very memerable with the acception of one line when Sundance says "Sometimes you gotta stop looking at life and start living it." They could have done a lot more with word play...if you know what I mean. Maybe some sexual inuendoes between Butch and Sundance.

Butch and Sundance, who are played by David Rogers and Ryan Browning, are nothing but two pretty boys that are confused about their sexual orientation. At least thats what it looks like throughout the whole 1 hour and 26 minutes of play time. If you should decide to watch this movie, be prepared to cringe at the thought of Butch and Sundance passionately kissing every 20 minutes. Because there are several scenes where they gaze desperately into eachothers eyes and it leaves you wondering whether or not they will end up being together and just ditching Edna (the woman that they have both "fallen for" that apprently goes by the name of Rachelle Lefevre). It's the same as anyother movie you have seen lately about a love triangle.[/color]
[color=#000000][/color]
[color=#000000]Honestly, I'm about sick of thinking about this movie. I can't believe I actually wasted my time watching it then writing this review. But, then again, I figured that i should give everyone a fair warning NOT to watch this autrocity.[/color]
[color=#000000][/color]
[color=#000000]Cast: sub par could've been better.[/color]
[color=#000000]Writing: sucked[/color]
[color=#000000]Camera work: meh, sub par.[/color]
[color=#000000]Plot: Interesting concept but not presented well.[/color]
[color=#000000]Visual effects: shooting sucked, seems to me whenever you shoot someone while chasing them. You always miss and hit the ground right behind them.[/color]
February 1, 2008
Cheesy western, not very well acted and clearly made for television. Not very interesting and has a poor choice of performers. It has no flavor or atmosphere.