Legend of Sleepy Hollow Reviews

• Aug 06, 2017

One of my favorite movies by disney, it has all the charm of the classic animated films without the cheese of the new ones, im 32 years old and have watched this one with my family every year around halloween since i can remember. Even as a teen who was to cool for school and did little with my family i still made time to come home and watch this one with dad and my sisters now that were grown i hope to continue the tradition with our kids. No matter how many times iv seen it i still laugh throughout. Simply put a brilliant take on a american classic

• Jan 27, 2014

Disney Classic animation, funny, cute and musical. Great for all ages young and old.

• Aug 02, 2013

This is a very fun animation double, one of which inspired the ride at Disneyland. This is an awesome Disney classic and fun to watch with the family!

• Apr 13, 2013

I haven't read the book but I thought it was about Ichabod solving a crime... Anyways, it's funny but Katrina looks too much like Cinderella and the forest scene reminded me of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarves"... so I didn't like it very much. I was expecting something different.

• Apr 13, 2013

scary, creepy, funny, this film is a masterpiece of animation

scary, creepy, funny, this film is a masterpiece of animation

• Nov 09, 2010

This Legend of Sleepy Hollow is an achieved short which perfectly mixes romance, comedy and charm scenes with a truly scary scene at the forest, that actually makes the legend. Another admirable job from the classic Disney.

• May 01, 2010

• Oct 25, 2005

From George Vreeland Hill: Two thumbs up!!

From George Vreeland Hill: Two thumbs up!!