Legend Of The Millenium Dragon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Legend Of The Millenium Dragon Reviews

August 23, 2014
Raiko feels like Neji, mulai dari muka datarnya, kuatnya, sampe sikap en bicaranya yg kasar, ehh pas liat posternya 'from the studio behind Naruto,' yah mungkin agak2 inspired kali,, en why would you want to leave a clan that can raise a giant from the dirt???
June 26, 2014
Beautiful pictures of oni, tengu, dragons, and other characters from Japanese folklore. Good action.
January 17, 2014
I looove this movie, its epicly fun and awesome!
½ January 3, 2014
This was surprisingly good. A lesson in bravery and understanding between different people is good story basis amongst all the fantasy elements. And who can resist asian dragons! Worth checking out.
½ November 14, 2012
This is a solid attempt at describing conflict between fundamentally different cultures. Magic and history clash with mastery and will. There's some interesting dynamics that lend to some striking visuals. I found it somewhat predictable but it is done very well.
July 29, 2012
Nice graphics, action and all but rather one-dimensional. Seen it all before.
June 22, 2012
I watched this movie last night with my family hoping that it would be about the quality of the original studio Ghibli films, but we were terribly disappointed. The movieā(TM)s plot is chaotic, and hard to follow. We were not able to figure out what was going on and why it was happening throughout most of this movie. The animations were very drab and not as stunning as other anime movies we have seen (for example: Porco Roso, Howells moving castle, Castle in the sky, etc.)
We were all VERY disappointed in this movie and would not recommend it.
½ December 26, 2011
You can sell me a dose of asian fantasy everytime... But this time it leaved a meh taste. Set in the mystical Heian era, this flick, despite a promising start and robust visuals, storywise never takes off with dragons toward deep blue skies; instead, it sounds like an entry level and mildly boring lesson about Japan legends, throwing in an obnoxious brat. Die-hard Otakus need more.
December 19, 2011
The overall movie was entertaining, but the story was a bit confusing in several areas with a somewhat uninteresting ending that could have been done better. The background music did NOT fit whatsoever with the movie which made things even more confusing overall.
½ September 25, 2011
The studio has amazing animators but the story felt like it was borrowed. It was like a mix between "The Neverending Story" and "Princess Mononoke". Still, I watched it because I'm a huge fan of Naruto.
September 17, 2011
Nice graphics, action and all but rather one-dimensional. Seen it all before.