Legend Of The Millennium Dragon - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Legend Of The Millennium Dragon Reviews

½ December 29, 2013
Mainstream movie, not much to say. Awful script, characters. Some ideas can be rescued but just another one in the long list of stupid movies with cool battle animations. Hate you Netflix for suggesting me this one.
½ October 2, 2013
An interesting film, gorgeous to behold with a very different art style to it which was quite refreshing. Story wise the movie isn't as sharp as the visuals and it is a movie more suited for children, even so, it was a solid film.
½ July 11, 2013
Good animation but extremely weak story. Somehow a re-mix of many other better ones like Princess Mononoke.
April 23, 2013
Decent, but nothing special.
April 11, 2012
yes finly ive always wantted to watch this
½ March 13, 2012
Cool for being animated...kinda liked it...
Beefy
January 14, 2012
Fun and action filled anime doesn't always make sense and has few characters worth caring about, but remains watchable regardless.
January 6, 2012
Some of the most beautiful graphics ever. The story is good, but people from the Western culture that is not an "otaku" may have trouble following.
December 14, 2011
I was so interested on this anime film (yes, I do love supernatural movies and TV shows lately), but this movie was recommended by my own dad. Since he has the same good taste on anime as I do, I knew I needed to watch this movie and FAST! And I agree with him on this: IS A MASTERPIECE!

Plot: Humans and Oni's have been in war since long time ago. Years later, and by that I mean, LOT OF YEARS LATER, this kid Jun Tendo finds some secrets and why the demons have returned to his homeland. It will have some time traveling things, but since I cannot spoil a thing, you need to guess the rest of the story....and why the demons fight the humans and why they returned. Stars for the story-telling? Yes I do give it stars!

Music: I skip the voice over part and edit and effects area, because like I always write here, no matter the language or accent you watch the film, you will enjoy it anyway. The musicians did of this score a masterpiece and was so well made, every scene looked amazing and special. So yes, stars for everyone's effort, for the writters, the one who did the two mangas/novels, the director, the anime artists, everyone!

To end this short review, 4 stars of 5. Enjoy and HASTA LA PROXIMA AMIGOS/AS! CHAO! BLESS YOU ALL AND MERRY CHRISTMAS! - December 14, 2011.
½ November 9, 2011
great movie which I really enjoyed
November 6, 2011
Un peu gnan gnan et bon enfant mais très bien rà (C)alisà (C) et finalement divertissant. Sympa mais sans plus.
½ October 25, 2011
the animation was cool, the ending needed a little more work I think.
October 22, 2011
Not entirely what I was expecting from the previews. However it was pretty good. At least it was entertaining. I did feel like there could have been a little mroe background story given. But the visuals were pretty great.