Legendary - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Legendary Reviews

February 4, 2013
sweet and honest and heartwarming kinda lives upto what WWE fans expect from John Cena and rest of the cast is great too
January 19, 2013
Pretty good movie coming tis from WWE.
January 18, 2013
Really shocking how great this movie was. Very emotional and Cena was great not playing a hero. Loved the ending and didn't know it was a true story.
January 15, 2013
not really happy or wanna laugh
January 5, 2013
1/5/2013: Very good for a WWE drama.
½ January 2, 2013
It's not terrible by any means, and it has some moments, but by no means is it legendary!
January 2, 2013
Not a bad story for a wwe film.
½ December 11, 2012
Alright - I wouldn't watch it again
November 5, 2012
A second-rate sports/family drama, containg no groundbreaking performances or even dramatic story. The script provides weak empathy towards either brother and it ends on an all too expected finale. When the soundtrack is so much better than the film, there are serious issues.
September 2, 2012
Great inspirational story kind of reminds me of myself in many ways :)
August 23, 2012
Not the best John Cena movie, but it was fun. A good story, but it didn't really focus on bullying as itt proclaims it does. A good watch.
½ August 16, 2012
Great film. One of my favourites.
August 11, 2012
Ok John Cena ans WWE fans, you are about to see a difference side of John Cena that could label him an actor. is this a great movie? No, but the storyline is inspirational & adding veteran actors like Danny Glover & Patricia Clarkson made this watchable with an ending that has a small surprise that make this story like I said inspirational. With a little more work and the right stories, we could see more of John Cena.
August 7, 2012
nothing legendary here at all, watchable story of bullyed kid who tales up wrestling to fight back and get respected
½ May 5, 2012
the film is well down until the ending which is just silly.
½ April 22, 2012
the acting was really bad, the story seemed to be taken away from becaus eof the acting which sent this whole movie in a downward spiral
April 19, 2012
It's about a high school kid bringing together an estranged family through wrestling. Very underrated, and shame on critics panning it, just because it is WWE Films. Patricia Clarkson gave a great performance.
April 9, 2012
:)))) love this movie ! its soooo good and let me say huge john cena fan :))))
½ April 1, 2012
This movie is good even with WWE Superstar John Cena
½ April 1, 2012
I enjoyed the film, is it great or a must see, no, but there are worst ways to spend $10