Legends Of Flight - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Legends Of Flight Reviews

October 12, 2012
I watched this film at the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum and found it to be very intriguing and beautiful. The music was beyond gorgeous and the story behind one of the foremost Boeing design was interesting. However, I was a little disappointed about the CGI effects because it looked really cheap.
½ August 25, 2011
Was not as interesting as i thought but still had its good points. I used to be a huge fan of these kinds of movies and just planes, but this one was only seen in IMAX not IMAX3D. I would like to see it in 3D for a better rating.
July 2, 2011
I watched the 3D IMAX blu-ray version and was very impressed with the documentary! You see how over 100 years of aviation trial and error and some of the older planes have influenced the design of the Dreamliner. This documentary was made with the collaboration of Boeing Aircraft and the Imax cameras take you inside the huge hangars where the Boeing 787 Dreamliner and the Airbus A380 are made. They showed the first public flight of the Airbus A380 at the 2007 Paris show and the initial flight of the smaller 787 which is a carbon fiber airplane that made its maiden flight in 2009. For pilots, and people involved in the building of planes, along with aviation enthusiasts, this is a must see documentary in the glory of blu-ray 3D! Recommended!!!
February 5, 2011
Nice movie for those interested in flight, making aircraft, and general engineering.
January 9, 2011
Thumbs down...not what I expected! I wanted to see alot more planes and alot more flyin!!!
½ September 6, 2010
Watched this movie as well as "Hubble 3-D" at the same time, and it was definitely not the better of the double-feature. The 3-D effects seem hastily added, despite it being shot in 3-D. Despite all these flaws, the film contains some good uses of the 3-D, and a few interesting facts. Then again, a 3-D movie is expected to have at least a few good uses of the effect, and a "science film" is expected to give a few good facts. In all, this movie delivers the average product and not too much more.
August 14, 2010
opening tomorrow, will have to go soon!
July 16, 2010