Legion of the Dead (2005)

TOMATOMETER

——

——

AUDIENCE SCORE

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

Movie Info

Courtney Clonch and Claudia Lynx star in this mummy movie chronicling the return of an Egyptian priestess. Bruce Boxleitner, Zach Galligan. Written and directed by Paul Bales.
Rating:
R (sexuality/nudity, horror violence and some language)
Genre:

Mark Heller
as General Alose
Show More Cast

Critic Reviews for Legion of the Dead

There are no critic reviews yet for Legion of the Dead. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for Legion of the Dead

61% Some of the FX were good, there just wasn't enough of them. Thankfully there was some female nudity to take out the slack. The last twenty minutes are when things start to jump.

FilmGrinder Stone
FilmGrinder Stone

Make no mistake, this is a low budget B-movie. That being taken into consideration, it was good for what it is. Has some known stars (Boxleitner, Galligan) and many unknowns who pulled their weight. Lots of nudity from the villainess (much of it bloody) and some fair amount of low-budget gore. Easy to follow storyline makes it a no-brainer for a night where you just want to sit back and not think about much but still want to see some light entertainment.

Don Schick
Don Schick

This may be the worst movie ever. It was terrible. It was cringe worthy I love Bruce Boxleitner, I really do, but all I can think is he must really need money to do a film like this. (I gave it one star simply because of Mr. Boxleitner) The whole movie was laughable, the acting was terrible all around.

Rebecca Richardson
Rebecca Richardson

Discussion Forum

Discuss Legion of the Dead on our Movie forum!

News & Features