LEGO Batman: The Movie - DC Super Heroes Unite Reviews

• May 11, 2019

Much more like an actual movie than the newer one, with a proper story. Unfortunately it's also a bit dry and lifeless. And though a lot more subtle about it, it's still an advertorial.

• Feb 26, 2019

Pulling out your toe nails with pliers would be more entertaining. Awful.

Pulling out your toe nails with pliers would be more entertaining. Awful.

• Feb 23, 2019

My second favorite Batman film after The Dark Knight.

My second favorite Batman film after The Dark Knight.

• Feb 18, 2019

Good lego movie about batman

Good lego movie about batman

• Dec 27, 2018

I liked this because it was just like the video game cutscenes

I liked this because it was just like the video game cutscenes

• Aug 28, 2018

Troy Baker as Batman?! Yes! Troy Baker Batman is the best Batman ever! And I like how this movie is the same as one of the best Lego games, Lego Batman 2. This is truly something special.

• Mar 27, 2018

Fun for the whole family.

Fun for the whole family.

• Mar 21, 2018

Not good not great. I only like how they are the DC LEGO

Not good not great. I only like how they are the DC LEGO

• Mar 16, 2018

An unmistakable toy ad for LEGO, LEGO Batman: The Movie- DC Super Heroes Unite is basically a cut-scene mash-up with a few laughs.

• Jul 01, 2017