Lego Star Wars: The Quest for R2-D2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lego Star Wars: The Quest for R2-D2 Reviews

June 2, 2013
I loved it and would like to buy it!!!
March 13, 2013
I own this as a bonus feature on the DVD of:
* Lego Star Wars: The Padawan Menace (2011)
July 16, 2012
The Star Wars universe is room for so much creativity, being the most creative fictional world ever made. This is a completely uncalled for idiotic attachment.
July 13, 2012
for a short video its not logical but okay
June 27, 2012
Yeah its cool for kids of 8 to 10 year old kids
March 16, 2012
For a short film, it's fun with vibrant colors, but also kind of boring.
½ March 14, 2012
This film is mostly just crazy fun. It's a neat little short and has some nice animation. That's really all there is to say.
October 2, 2011
just not interested in Short movies
½ October 2, 2011
Booklover11's Mini Reviews: I thought this was a pretty enjoyable short, with funny moments, some awesome moments, and it made me like Star Wars even more. It's actually funny, because the DVD/Blu-Ray I got, had this as just a bonus feature! The real movie was The Padawan Menace, but that movie wasn't available yet on Flixster, but since this was an added bonus, and it was available on Flixster, I decided to check it out, and it was actually one of the better Star Wars films. The story is simple, R2-D2 gets shot out of his ship, so he gets lost, and his friends try to save him. It's rushed at times, as well as cheesy, but this movie has way more pros than cons. The action scenes were pretty intense, the comedy actually worked really well, and even Indiana Jones had a small cameo! But like I said, it has it's flaws, like it was really rushed, the plot is sometimes jumbled and confusing, and it's an obvious advertisement for LEGO, but, hey, I LIKED LEGO as a kid! Heck, I even play it once in a while just for childhood memories! So, yeah, this short has a few flaws, but it's really, REALLY, enjoyable. I'll even go as far to say it's my THIRD favorite Star Wars film, behind VI and IV, even if it IS a short! Overall, it's a great 5 1/2 minutes of thrills and humor. I would recommend it to fans of LEGO and/or Star Wars. 4 and a Half Stars.
July 15, 2011
At least the animation looked nice
January 7, 2011
Better than many of the original ones.
½ December 30, 2010
Yes there is already one the clone wars episode where Anakin and others try to find R2 D2. A decent "a short film" and i can smell that Lucas has some sort of plans about this.