LEGO: The Adventures of Clutch Powers - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

LEGO: The Adventures of Clutch Powers Reviews

November 28, 2015
Best movie ever made
October 13, 2015
Ok is all I can really say for something so harmless
September 12, 2015
This is in my Top 3 favourites. The funny thing is that when I first heard about it from a friend at school I wasn't told it was a LEGO movie but I still got excited. When I saw the movie, I thought that the LEGO seemed even better. I don't have the DVD but I saw it at my friend's house. I really want to get the DVD though.
August 8, 2015
A fun animated movie from Lego.
They try to create their own Indiana Jones type character with Clutch Powers.
Lots of lessons to be learned for kids and lots of Lego make for a very fun movie for the whole family.
June 8, 2015
It's accomplished its mission entertaining the children, but it's not for everybody, which is what it should be. (C+)
February 14, 2015
A great take on the amazing world of LEGO. I found this movie slightly better than The LEGO Movie. I give it 4 stars.
January 7, 2015
Certainly didn't have the bigger budget of The Lego Movie, but somewhat surprisingly good in many ways: decent music, so-so effects, nice message to kids about working together.
November 5, 2014
The movie is so awesome!
½ October 17, 2014
Another good LEGO direct-to-video flick.
Story: 7/10
Animation: 7/10
Characters: 5/10
Total: 7/10
September 21, 2014
I love lego!! They finally made a lego movie. I went to lego land and saw this movie and it was great so I bought it on DVD.
½ September 16, 2014
Good LEGO flick fun for the whole family
August 31, 2014
Watched this when it came out, and thought it was good, and it has gotten better over time. Beats the other available Lego movie hands down. It's easy for kids to follow and full of adventure. Add to that excellent voice acting and witty writing and this is sure to be a classic.
August 16, 2014
Kind of silly. Creepy characters for kids.
August 6, 2014
I think this is a funny and exciting movie for the kids and the parents that well have you laughing and crying in joy with your kids. The kids will be more into it seeing this movie is in the kids area. The characters are understand and funny. Kids of all age will like this movie. If they have a childish side then this would be a movie to watch.
July 22, 2014
can i pls see this movie
July 12, 2014
lego the first day of the most of your life ^^*:;;^*%&*/;*^
July 4, 2014
How can this ever exist
½ July 4, 2014
Really Good Film! :D Very good plot and great animations :)
June 25, 2014
is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so cool
½ June 22, 2014
It was funny and action was good, good movie:)