The Lemon Drop Kid - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Lemon Drop Kid Reviews

December 16, 2007
Ok, this is admittedly not one of my favorite movies. But it added one of the best holiday songs of all time, Silver Bells, to the holiday repertoire. And for that, it is here. The movie is lots of fun, with Hope being, well, Hope. If you like Bob Hope, you will like this
December 4, 2007
HILARIOUS and DELIGHTFUL!!! One of my favorite holiday movies!
½ November 26, 2007
Funny Christmas Classic!
½ November 3, 2007
Not Bob Hope at his best.
September 20, 2007
The ultimate Christmas movie in my family. You have to like Bob Hope and old movies in addition to catching is subtle humor!! Freakin' hilarious, If it was done right this would be a great re-make oppertunity! The only version of 'Silver Bells' I have ever liked is from this movie. Great chracters and some what true to life plot, if you are a crook like the main chracter!
A fivestar rating in my book.
September 19, 2007
One of the first great gangster movies.
½ September 14, 2007
Cute story, an example of Bob Hope's shenanigans.
August 11, 2007
________________ 0_________________
August 1, 2007
Any Bob Hope fans have got to see this classic
½ July 28, 2007
I dig the classics now and again. It to bad Hope is only really remembered for his specials he was a funny man and a damn good actor.
July 23, 2007
ha ha bob hope at his best
July 1, 2007
i just love all bob hope movies
½ July 1, 2007
Great Christmas Movie!
June 19, 2007
I used to love watching bob hope films with my nan, he was such a classic clean cut comedian
½ June 1, 2007
This is the film that "Silver Bells" was written for! Cute story and of course Bob Hope is a smash!
May 25, 2007
Oldie but a Goodie!!
½ September 4, 2006
Meh. Somewhat funny, mostly dumb. Poor Bob Hope had the misfortune of not recognizing a bad script.
½ June 10, 2006
Must watch at Xmas comedy
½ July 3, 2005
This is a very enjoyable and entertaining Bob Hope movie, there are plenty of laughs along the way thanks to a great screenplay. One of his better movies from the 1950's. Good supporting cast.