Lemon Grove Kids - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lemon Grove Kids Reviews

September 6, 2009
I wish film wasn't so cheap.
February 14, 2009
steckler memorial marathon movie 5:
These home movies are fast paced and hilarious!
January 30, 2008
This film is actually a trilogy of short films starring the Lemon Grove kids, who see like a type of little rascals or kid Stooges. The first film is about 40mins, the next 20 mins and the last is 15, yah it's actually about 76mins, not 85 as it says.
The first and longest, the only one actually by Steckler is the worst, but it's mostly about introing the kids and showing a stupid (funny?) race.
The second one is definetly the best, with aliens, vampires and monsters that kidnapp kids. It just seemed to be more enjoyable and run better. The last was ok, nothing to write home about.
This film basically seems like a Steckler attempt to get bucks off of kiddy matinees, accept he is making the films and not stealing mexican ones and over dubbing them (like the late (I assume) great K. Gordon Murray).
October 1, 2007
stuff that ed wood would be proud of. Has its moments of pure cheese delight, and the appearance of Rat Pfink is a joy
½ August 14, 2007
AOK strange and goofy but AOK
½ June 16, 2007
Ok, I may be in the minority, but I think this is the strangest film I've ever seen.