Lemonade Reviews

• Dec 01, 2020

this to me is art! the true meaning of art, beyoncé transcends music uses several forms to create this monument.

• Aug 06, 2020

this perfection is immeasurable!

this perfection is immeasurable!

• Aug 06, 2020

É uma verdadeira obra de arte , profunda e complexa . Tem uma critica muito grande a sociedade . Visuais impecáveis e uma historia linda e emocionante

• Aug 05, 2020

I just loved how the movie was so great and Beyoncé was in the film and made the movie but it was also an album, wow that's so cool

• Aug 05, 2020

This was different, something really special and excellent. Like always Queen B <3

• Aug 05, 2020

Easily unforgettable art from the one and only Beyoncé. It's deep and intimate; showered with art while praising womanhood and black culture and history.

• Aug 05, 2020

Her best album to date. The Queen has reinvented what it means to make a visual album. An absolute must see!!!

A MASTERPIECE BOTH VISUALLY AND CONCEPTUALLY

A MASTERPIECE BOTH VISUALLY AND CONCEPTUALLY

Visual Masterpiece!!!!!!!!!

Visual Masterpiece!!!!!!!!!

• Aug 02, 2020

OMG passed years sinse she release this piece of art and i still can not belive how she did a cohesive body of work with a tremendous delicade e carefully, it touch my soul every time i listen and watch this. MY FAVORITE ALBUM OF ALL TIME. I LOVE YOU BEYONCÉ.