Lennon Naked - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lennon Naked Reviews

½ March 15, 2015
???????? ?????? ?????????????, ?? ?????? - ?????????? ????? ??????, ?? ??? ? ?? ??????? ? ???????????? ??????...
January 27, 2013
Buena peli... Fuerte pero más verídica del laberinto de persona que era John...
November 29, 2012
Fantastic performances from the main cast, however, unless you're a huge Lennon fan or very interested in his life, it's not the film for you.
November 11, 2012
I know several people who have expressed disdain for Lennon. This movie gives some good examples for why not everyone loved him.
June 20, 2012
good movie, the naked scene kinda creeped me out >.<
June 16, 2012
May be worth seeing for Beatles fans. But averall - dull, depressing and embarrassing story about a weird and hysterical nobody helplessly messing with his personal family matters.
April 18, 2012
very negative portrayal of john lennon surely he wasnt you know fiddling with people
March 15, 2012
This made-for-British-TV movie chronicles the life of the late John Lennon, from his split with the Beatles to his marriage to Yoko Ono. Eccleston ("Doctor Who") channels the singer and gives his best performance to date, making almost everyone forget that he was in the G.I. Joe movie!!
February 29, 2012
Not a bad movie. Everybody does a great job and Eccleston especially shines as John but . . . well, at this point what more can be said about the Beatles? The filmmakers behind this film apparently decided that John Lennon had daddy issues and Yoko needed to be humanized and that a whole movie could be based on that.
September 25, 2011
Don't give a damn about Lennon, but I do about Eccleston
August 3, 2011
½ June 24, 2011
Christopher Eccleston play John Lennon really well I think, not a bad film
½ May 20, 2011
A mediocre attempt to bring out the controversies scattered throughout the life of John Lennon from 1964- 1971. Nothing special or even good acting. But, a moderate attempt to make a docu-drama about John Lennon in his wild and controversial days.
April 2, 2011
Eccleston's smart-ass John accent has only one level and one intonation, and will begin to irritate you severely by the movie's halfway point. The whole thing feels like lame caricature.
March 23, 2011
It was good the learn more about John Lennon's life. Just wish they would have picked a bit better person to play his part.
February 13, 2011
It was good but there was some distracting elements to the production. It wasn't a waste of my time.
February 12, 2011
Always a tough call but Chris Eccleston is one of my favourites so made it enjoyable enough. No extras on the DVD though which was disappointing. Peace and love.
February 11, 2011
Unpleasant, unhappy British bio-drama about unpleasant, unhappy John Lennon. A real bummer, man.
February 3, 2011
Lennon Naked is a 2010 television biographical film focusing on the life of John Lennon between 1967 and 1971.
It stars Christopher Eccleston as Lennon & directed by
Edmund Coulthard.

Going to make this short & sweet, to the point
Christopher Eccleston's performance was fare enough, as was Andrew Scott as Paul McCartney, & Naoko Mori as Yoko Ono, the performances help the drama unfold quickly.

There is so much that goes into the life of John Lennon, and it's impossible not to leave material out in only 90 minutes, So I think they made a few errors on what they focused on, but it was a good attempt at showing off Lennon's early life, relationship with Paul, love for Yoko, & turn to politics.

All-In-All 'Lennon Naked' has enough heart & great music to keep itself entertained, despite a few aspects not being completely fleshed out.
½ January 15, 2011
I tried watching this and it quickly became boring. I don't recommend it.