Lenny the Wonder Dog - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lenny the Wonder Dog Reviews

August 16, 2014
(First and only viewing - In my early twenties)
May 19, 2014
We've hit a new low.
½ March 4, 2012
Just dreadful. Unfunny and it makes no sense. The style of the film is obnoxious.
June 10, 2011
Funny and innovative, full of innuendo and delightful performances from Andy Richter and Craig Ferguson. It certainly got lost along the way and should have been on every shelf for kids.
½ January 19, 2011
This movie was bad, plain and simple. Bad writing, bad acting, bad, bad, bad. I can't believe Craig Ferguson actually agreed to act in it. My kids liked it, tho'.
½ July 5, 2010
Craig Ferguson wants to be Britney.
½ September 25, 2009
we wondered why we watched the entire movie
½ April 5, 2009
Whoever said Son of the Mask was the worst movie EVER...never saw this movie!
March 15, 2009
good comedy. could have been better but still good.
January 11, 2009
Holy Zababa! I applaud some of the creativity, but I am sad to admit that this was one of the worst movies I've seen in awhile. Weird direction and this movie didn't really flow well for me. I generally like kids movies, but I couldn't get into this one.
October 21, 2008
I own it, so I might as well see it once.
September 18, 2008
This movie is so ridiculously bad I love it. It's hilarious due to the fact that it's so poorly produced.
July 16, 2008
this movie so totaly ROCKS
April 25, 2008
Not to mince words, this is a piece of shit. Incompetent in literally every department. And the star draw here is Michael Winslow, which about sums it up.
March 11, 2008
I watched this because I was curious to see Craig Ferguson's performance. Side splitting as usual. The movie itself, bleh! The actors were fine but the script, plot and editing - major surgery needed.
½ February 17, 2008
I'm pretty sure this is the worst movie ever made. In every way.
February 9, 2008
So this is what Craig Ferguson and Andy Richter have been reduced to
August 30, 2007
heh i wanna see it cause sraig ferguson is in it.
July 22, 2007
A TALKING DOG! HA HA HA!!!!
July 20, 2007
guess im only voting for it cause im in it