Leonard Part 6 Reviews

• Apr 15, 2019

It's horrifying to contemplate that Leonard Part 6 is only the second-worst thing that Bill Cosby has ever done.

• Aug 24, 2017

I saw this movie in Guantanamo Bay. Would have much preferred the water boarding.

• Feb 11, 2017

There is no level upon which Leonard Part 6 works, let alone as a comedy.

There is no level upon which Leonard Part 6 works, let alone as a comedy.

• May 26, 2016

Spy comes out of retirement to save the world.

Spy comes out of retirement to save the world.

• May 15, 2016

This is unfunny, lazy, and stupid. Not much more to say.

This is unfunny, lazy, and stupid. Not much more to say.

• Apr 10, 2016

I could make a Bill Cosby joke, but Cosby himself has already beaten me to it, I mean just look at his film career.

• Nov 08, 2015

this can't possibly be any less than a 5 star movie, abe froman scores this 10/10 don't burger me kid. watch out for lobster meat unless you have butter. ps fantastic four (2015) is literally worse than hitler raping the human race while beating children and laughing at abortion jokes in sunday school about racism.

• Jun 16, 2015

Leonard Part 6 is bad. So bad, star, writer and producer Bill Cosby publicly advised audiences to avoid it back when it hit cinemas. Take the chap's advice - The film features killer bunnies, raw sausages used as weapons and even a scene with Cosby riding an Ostrich. Yet for all it's goofiness, it isn't even good for a quiet chuckle. The problem with Leonard Part 6 is that it spends too much time trying to be funny and not enough time trying to make sense. The film fancies itself as a sort of spy movie pastiche, and it does have vague parodic potential. Trouble is, the plot's so poorly delivered, and Cosby's so uncharismatic that the whole thing crumbles and implodes. Thankfully, Leonards part 1 through 5 don't exist. The title's as mysterious as the voice inside Cosby's head.

• May 30, 2015

Wow. It is shocking how very bad this movie really is.

Wow. It is shocking how very bad this movie really is.

• Mar 05, 2015

The narrative's out of sorts, the editing's a joke, and the acting's absolutely lost.