Leonard Part 6 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Leonard Part 6 Reviews

½ May 26, 2016
Spy comes out of retirement to save the world.
May 15, 2016
This is unfunny, lazy, and stupid. Not much more to say.
April 10, 2016
I could make a Bill Cosby joke, but Cosby himself has already beaten me to it, I mean just look at his film career.
½ February 18, 2016
Curiosity got the best of me. As bad as you've heard (and not in a "so bad it's good" way. Deserves less than 1/2 star
½ February 1, 2016
Not "so bad it's good," I assure you. It's so bad that it's fucking terrible.

Zero Stars
November 8, 2015
this can't possibly be any less than a 5 star movie, abe froman scores this 10/10 don't burger me kid. watch out for lobster meat unless you have butter.

ps fantastic four (2015) is literally worse than hitler raping the human race while beating children and laughing at abortion jokes in sunday school about racism.
June 16, 2015
Leonard Part 6 is bad. So bad, star, writer and producer Bill Cosby publicly advised audiences to avoid it back when it hit cinemas. Take the chap's advice - The film features killer bunnies, raw sausages used as weapons and even a scene with Cosby riding an Ostrich. Yet for all it's goofiness, it isn't even good for a quiet chuckle.
The problem with Leonard Part 6 is that it spends too much time trying to be funny and not enough time trying to make sense. The film fancies itself as a sort of spy movie pastiche, and it does have vague parodic potential. Trouble is, the plot's so poorly delivered, and Cosby's so uncharismatic that the whole thing crumbles and implodes.
Thankfully, Leonards part 1 through 5 don't exist. The title's as mysterious as the voice inside Cosby's head.
½ May 30, 2015
Wow. It is shocking how very bad this movie really is.
½ March 5, 2015
The narrative's out of sorts, the editing's a joke, and the acting's absolutely lost.
February 13, 2015
Spy comedy that doesn't work as satire,spoof or comedy.
May 8, 2014
Loved this movie. Bill Cosby is a "G"
May 8, 2014
Tragically awful movie, but I will still watch it every time.
May 8, 2014
I saw this on "The 50 Worst Movies Ever Made", Leonard part 6 was in it and it looks sooo bad!!!
May 8, 2014
this movie was fucked up
May 8, 2014
If a movie is so bad, that not 1% of the audience even wants to see it, then you CLEARLY have to suck REALLY hard for that to happen!
May 8, 2014
Way worse than Pluto Nash. Possibly one of the worst sci-fi movies of all time.
Human beings made this.
½ May 8, 2014
Thank God that they didn't film the first 5 parts. This is a stupid movie that is rated as a family movie, but there are a couple of scenes that are too extreme for kids to be watching.
½ May 8, 2014
Proof that you can be a comedic genius for a few decades, have one of the most successful sitcoms of all time, and still make a huge mistake. Easily one of the worst travesties ever committed to celluloid.