Les 11 commandements (The 11 Commandments) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Les 11 commandements (The 11 Commandments) Reviews

April 22, 2012
Salut toi ça vas bien ? attention a toi Mà (C)lanie xx
½ September 30, 2011
The french Jackass(es) aren't as good as the american ones...

but they anyways are able to rule too.
Specially their leader, Michaël Youn, 1 of my favourite artists.
In fact, there aren't only 11 but 15 commandments (so, 15 stupid crazy dangerous, stinky, and/or great scenes, ideas to entertain us risking their health and liberty; and even more as there of course are some small scenes of transition that don't count as commandments, without forgetting the deleted ones, with which they made a bonus DVD counting 11 other commandments.
And they have been stupid making their choices, cause some of those are really funnier than some they kept for the movie, and so, they shoul'd've switched.

I anyways bought the DVD after I rated it 5/5 having seen it on theatre, but I loughed really lessed when I rewatched it some years ago, and again less last night, so, I edited my rating.

Oh, and about Jackass, Jackass 3D, of last year, was disappointing too for me, and I also rated it 3,5.

Apart movies, Youn is even better with the bands he created, and specially The Bratisla Boys and the last one, the rap band Fatal Bazooka, which made him direct his 1st film last year, Fatal, telling the story of this rapper/character he created.
A pretty good movie too.
½ March 8, 2011
It has few funny moments, but the rest of it is nothing but infantile and annoying. 5-year olds have this kind of ideas.
May 25, 2010
J'avais un a priori incroyablement defavorable envers ce film, je me suis laisse tente. Et force est de constater, qu'en depit d'une histoire correcte, d'une mise en scene correcte et surtout un rythme inegal, qu'on se marre a peu pres 80% du temps a gorge deployee tant les acteurs du films y mettent du leur. Les sketches des serveurs et du somnifere sont juste d'anthologie.
½ March 20, 2010
Mediocre French "reality" gag film a la Jackass, with some hilarious and original moronic stunts, but not enough to fill a whole film; apart from Michael Youn, the other 5 losers in the gang have absolutely no charisma or charm, making the the fictional interludes between the gags quite tedious... also, it is painfully obvious that some of the supposedly real situations are scripted
½ February 23, 2009
Pas mal du tout ! Surtout les défis avec les flics !
½ November 17, 2008
L'équivalent de Jackass en France, en 10X mieux!
½ October 5, 2008
Un film délirant et un peu vrai ...Voilà les films de Michael Youn restent toujours très loufoques...Un peu du Jackass français , ils ne réussiront jamais à être aussi bon que les Jackass...Dommage
August 4, 2008
Wow, bush is more of an ass than I thought!
½ April 15, 2008
Kind of exactly what you'd guess from France's take on the Jackass genre, a little more class and a story.

Ce film est la version française de « Jackass » plus ou moins. Câ??est un peu plus de la classe, et avec une histoire.
April 10, 2008
french but stupid... lol

ça reste culte!
January 27, 2008
marrant. exagéré comme Michaël aime. mais vraiment marrant!
January 19, 2008
film exceptionnel : a inspire nos meilleures blagues l ete 2004 (la centrale d hossegor lol)... le laxatif mdr
November 25, 2007
michael youn the king
November 18, 2007
Mais quand mm, c'est marran! un peu les Jackass de l'hexagone
½ November 7, 2007
le film le plus bete qui soit ! a fuir !!
September 6, 2007
put1! xcelen ce film!!
August 30, 2007
Trop stupide mais très drole (et en fait il y a même une histoire lol) !
August 9, 2007
If anyone has watched a Jackass movie and thought that maybe it was just that little bit too crass, then this movie is for you. It's a European take on the genre, and for a change, it's actually got a story-line... Well as much as The God of Jokes telling people to be stupid to save the world by making people laugh is a story.

This is a funny movie.