Les Aventures de Pinocchio Reviews

• Oct 13, 2019

I remember watching this movie as a kid and I remembered hating it.

I remember watching this movie as a kid and I remembered hating it.

• Mar 17, 2018

This movie is my childhood. The soundtrack is so beautiful. I still watch it today on VHS. I love everything about this movie.

• May 01, 2017

I'm not a fan of this movie

I'm not a fan of this movie

• Feb 16, 2017

The animated movie is much more better than this

The animated movie is much more better than this

• Oct 17, 2015

Breaking tradition to a certain degree can be risky but I believe it paid off with this delightful tale!

• May 18, 2015

Definitely can't be compared to Disney's Pinocchio but still has it's own charme.

• May 10, 2015

I LUV THIS MOVIE SINCE I WAS LITTLE

I LUV THIS MOVIE SINCE I WAS LITTLE

• Apr 25, 2015

Loved this movie as a kid

Loved this movie as a kid

• Apr 19, 2015

I don't hate this movie by any means but I don't find it as enchanting as I did when I was a kid.

• Apr 12, 2015

I give it half a rating, mostly for nostalgic reasons. Looking back, not so good. Good music though. Still, better than the 2002 version.