Les Invisibles - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Les Invisibles Reviews

November 27, 2013
Specialist interest, talking heads documentary about the older gay community in France. It is too much on a micro scale hinting at the wider community. Interesting enough but lack depth and insight.
½ October 22, 2013
An honest and positive documentary about homosexuality and the lives of those affected by intolerance and hate throughout the 70's in France. Cheerful but yet forgettable.
½ March 21, 2013
This is a great documentary film. As gay people a lot of us really do worry about being old and lonely. This is a side we don't hear from often. The people involved have some great stories and a few are hilarious characters!! It could have done with being edited better I thought, but definitely worth a watch. Hilarious moments in it ;)
March 18, 2013
It's a documentary, about 70+ yo homo/ bisexual. And their lives, past and present, and their loves. It's so sweet. It's so full of wisdom. It doesn't rush and takes the time to know the people, to let them talk, to see them live. It's very respectful and avoid voyeurism. It's poetic, emotional, funny.
But it never forgets it's cinema, the shots, the lights, the landscapes, the cut.
I want to watch it again. I want to meet these people. I want to be like them at their age.
November 28, 2012
Un documentaire touchant qui parle de l'amour et le courage. Le vieux couple de Marseille poursuit leur souvenir de premier rencontre et leur Coming-Out. Après quelques dizaines d'années, ils se tiennent par le bras dans la rue, s'accompagnent sur un bateau pour voir la mer...
½ October 11, 2012
a great snapshot of "gay" of the past, and an even greater glimpse of the future for gays of today.