Les Trois Freres, Le Retour Reviews

• Dec 04, 2018

Possibly my favourite film, at least definitely the one I watched the most. Les Inconnus were as funny as they've ever been at that time.

• Sep 04, 2014

Un notaire pourri et 3 idiots: un film qui énerve vite! :(

Un notaire pourri et 3 idiots: un film qui énerve vite! :(

• Jan 15, 2012

Cult, classic, awesome, hilarious, this film has rocked my hildhood! The trio is so crazy & going through so much trouble it's insane! Great French comedy!

• May 01, 2009

Les Inconnus star in this surprisingly decent little comedy. A simple story not unlike Les Comperes (Father's Day) is made entertaining and funny by the trio whose chemistry is, as ever, a delight to watch. Silly but fun.

• Jan 11, 2009

Excellente comédie française qui commence à dater un peu mais qui est toujours aussi drôle. Plusieurs croient que Les Inconnus étaient au summum de leur art dans ce film. An excellent french comdedy that is now a bit dated but still very funny. A cult movie in France.

• Dec 23, 2008

Avec ou sans patates ? CENT PATATES !!

Avec ou sans patates ? CENT PATATES !!

• Dec 23, 2008

J'adoooooooore l'abstrait

J'adoooooooore l'abstrait

• Nov 24, 2008

An hilarious comedy! 1 of the best french comedies ever. Those 3 guys, Les Inconnus (Didier Bourdon, Pascal Legitimus & Bernard Campan) made sketches on TV, and in shows in theatres during years, before to make their 1st movie, this 1, Les Trois Frères. They wrote, directed it and played the main roles. For their 1st try, they succeed to make almost a masterpiece. This movie is now cult. I laughed a lot each time I watched it again. It's better (surely more funny), to see it in french, the original version, cause there r a lot of games of words, so, like every time with this kind of humor, u can't translate it exactly.

• Sep 12, 2008

Tres tres drôle !!! Un film culte !!!

Tres tres drôle !!! Un film culte !!!

• Aug 20, 2008