Let Go - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Let Go Reviews

August 2, 2016
Cute, character driven tale of multiple people whose lives intersect when they have the same parole officer.
November 7, 2015
Let Go of watching this one
August 18, 2014
It has it's moments but ultimately it fails. The film is just dull. I say SKIP IT!!!
August 1, 2014
I liked it because i like the actors!
½ December 21, 2013
billed as comedy but i didnt find it funny at all
June 19, 2013
this jawn was ok,,,,bc i seen worse
May 22, 2013
Even when Kevin tries not to be funny he still is! Was nice to see him play a different role. All these characters were very unique.
½ May 13, 2013
An emotional comedy which the fitting humor
April 15, 2013
Available w/Netflix Instant Queue. The pacing is brisk, the stories are slightly compelling, but so little backstory development prevents this from being an enjoyable use of one's time. Little Man's (Kevin Hart) performance is the only thing of interest happening...
½ March 24, 2013
Just watched this on Netflix and I really enjoyed it. All of the characters were believable and the story was interesting. I really like the way things ended up even though I had doubts about the ending. Definite watch.
LWOODS04
½ March 8, 2013
Let Go is a film I wish I would have let go right on by instead of stopping and clicking play. It was so SLOW. The story is bland. The only thing worth watch is the car scene with Alexandra Holden and Kevin Hart. I laughed pretty good at that part. It was THE only thing memorable about this film. The rest a slow dying death of a blur. I can't believe the film is as long as it is. There is so many unnecessary scenes. It's an unnecessary film. Plus I had an extremely hard time seeing Simon Helberg as some big bad gangster who cuts people fingers off. Really? I don't think so. I did enjoy Edward Asner in this. It's probably the only solid performance this film gave.
January 25, 2013
sweet set of stories, with good laughs throughout, provide backdrop to quiet transformation of main character (dedman) who is played perfectly...all his parolees are caricatured but artfully acted...asner is perfect and the suspense of romance well scripted....the animated interludes and light, bittersweet tones (with fitting music) make this a heartfelt hit
January 16, 2013
I loved this movie!!! Especially: 1. the animated title sequence and scene transitions 2. the interesting use of color - particularly red 3. the surprisingly good performances by comedic actors from The Office, Community, and The Big Bang Theory 4. the recurring thread of the Santa Monica Pier 5. the use and placement of the Other Lives song "Black Tables." Definitely worth watching!
½ September 7, 2012
Cute safe drama and irony based comedy. Kevin Hart and Ed Asner each steal every scene they are in. A cool flick to just chill and take in.
½ August 27, 2012
An okay movie elevated by exceptional performances from Kevin Hart and Gillian Jacobs.
July 29, 2012
enjoyed this at the Savannah Film Festival, loved it, looking forward to the DVD release, I'll definitely purchase it to enjoy over and over!
July 29, 2012
Kevin Hart rocks! I really enjoyed all the characters, but especially "Kris". The characters are all well developed, diverse, unexpected, and totally entertaining. I look forward to seeing this film again.
June 14, 2012
a bunch of us went to the Savanna Film Festival..everyone loved the movie and thought it was funny and special
June 14, 2012
Saw it at the Savannah Film Festival and loved it. Hope young director, Brian Jett, does a sequel. Kevin Hart's character deserves to fine a new love. He was hilarious as were all the cast members.