Let Go Reviews

• Jul 27, 2016

Cute, character driven tale of multiple people whose lives intersect when they have the same parole officer.

• Nov 07, 2015

Let Go of watching this one

Let Go of watching this one

• Aug 18, 2014

It has it's moments but ultimately it fails. The film is just dull. I say SKIP IT!!!

• Aug 01, 2014

I liked it because i like the actors!

I liked it because i like the actors!

• Dec 21, 2013

billed as comedy but i didnt find it funny at all

billed as comedy but i didnt find it funny at all

• Jun 18, 2013

this jawn was ok,,,,bc i seen worse

this jawn was ok,,,,bc i seen worse

• May 22, 2013

Even when Kevin tries not to be funny he still is! Was nice to see him play a different role. All these characters were very unique.

• May 13, 2013

An emotional comedy which the fitting humor

An emotional comedy which the fitting humor

• Apr 15, 2013

Available w/Netflix Instant Queue. The pacing is brisk, the stories are slightly compelling, but so little backstory development prevents this from being an enjoyable use of one's time. Little Man's (Kevin Hart) performance is the only thing of interest happening...

• Mar 24, 2013

Just watched this on Netflix and I really enjoyed it. All of the characters were believable and the story was interesting. I really like the way things ended up even though I had doubts about the ending. Definite watch.