Let It Shine - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Let It Shine Reviews

½ September 16, 2016
how do I watch the movies
August 16, 2016
Nice Disney movie with a good message and some good music to keep you entertained
May 15, 2016
Awesome movie I love this movie so much.
December 31, 2015
please let me watch it
December 22, 2015
I don't know why I like this film so much, is it the catchy music, the good acting, I don't know. The story of this film is clichéd but the execution is just sublime, the story is that Cyrus produces a song for this competition from a famous singer called Roxanne who Cyrus knew in school, he enters the competition and wins but by accident his friend Kris gets mistaken as the winner because Cyrus sent in a photo of him with Kris. Kris then has to pretend to be Cyrus and Cyrus has to hold back his emotions. The acting by the whole cast is phenomenal especially Tyler James Williams who is just magnifying. I did say the story is clichéd but the writing does make you care for the characters, so when at the end of the film you really do care about what happens. the music is what will break or make this film and oh my god this film has some of the catchiest music ever, like when I heard the song "don't run away" I couldn't get it out of my head and that is a credit to the people who wrote the song and Tyler James Williams. This is honestly one of my favourite films, it's not for everyone but I can't help but love it. I give this film 10/10.
July 27, 2015
it is a amazing movie
July 18, 2015
this is my favorite movie I look at it over and over and over
June 30, 2015
This is soooooo amazing.
Wow.And I really love Coco Jones
because she can really sing
March 29, 2015
great movei fonna have so much fun
March 7, 2015
very lesson learning
March 1, 2015
its the best movie ever good for young kids to adults its just an awsome movie
February 18, 2015
Great singing movie by disney.
February 18, 2015
love how your vocies are
½ September 10, 2014
Hard to review, but it's a good DCOM with good musical numbers especially the raps being well performed, and also the feeling's average like an average DCOM. (B)

(Full review coming soon - with better wording)
August 5, 2014
(First and only viewing - 12/2/2013)
May 27, 2014
½ March 16, 2014
good movie, it was one of the best Disney channel ever had
March 3, 2014
it suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
½ February 17, 2014
I suppose it was decent. But it was slow at the beginning, formulaic, and unrealistic. Yet again the second half was nice. This is very disappointing disney channel movie still and I didn't really like it.
January 24, 2014