Let It Snow Reviews

• Dec 08, 2008

i love this movie...its a low budget movie...yet..they made it quite interesting...some of the best lines...watched it once..but..made an impression on me...

• Jul 31, 2008

A rather inert and inept romantic comedy.

A rather inert and inept romantic comedy.

• Sep 01, 2007

This is a very well made movie, not well known but just everything about it; it all falls into place to make it quite good. It has some good moments of humor and is simply pleasant.

• Aug 27, 2007

I saw this a long time ago on HBO and it just stuck with me. It's just a very pure little love story, with some silly bits that seem to make it unforgettable.

• Jul 24, 2007

My sis and I saw this once upon a time on HBO . Cute movie turns hilarious when that girl starts "meowing."

• Jun 18, 2007

best independent romantic comedy

best independent romantic comedy

• Jun 08, 2007

Definitely a great movie to watch, sweet, funny, and inspiring.

Definitely a great movie to watch, sweet, funny, and inspiring.

• Oct 17, 2006

The most adorable romantic comedy I have ever seen.

The most adorable romantic comedy I have ever seen.