Let the Right One In - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Let the Right One In Reviews

May 16, 2017
Una forma de explicar perfecta, sin mucho diálogo, todo paso a paso dejando que el espectador vaya descubriendo la película lentamente, un mensaje un guion, una ejecución perfecta.
April 30, 2017
Best horror flick I have seen in a long time.
April 17, 2017
I really want 2 C this one
April 7, 2017
A beautiful horror story of friendship
½ March 19, 2017
Clever, suspenseful, and surprising, "Let The Right One In" boasts an impressive story with great characters that keeps the viewer hooked
March 6, 2017
Such a good film. Not what I expected. Beyond sensitive and clever. Loved it.
February 28, 2017
Dark, somber and original, Let the Right One In is brilliant horror fairy tale that is both a compelling and satisfying watch. Vampire horror at it's best.
February 19, 2017
Normally I'm not one to enjoy vampire movies. However, the movie tells about a unique relationship between two children which I found very enjoyable due to how well it is developed over the course of the movie. The horror elements worked perfectly with the relationship as it showed how both of them have a dark side. Each scene was original and I would recommend this to romance movie lovers.
½ February 7, 2017
Based on the novel of the same name by John Ajvide Lindqvist. Set in 1982, this film follows Oskar (Hedebrant), an overlooked and bullied 12-year-old boy, who finds love and strength through Eli (Leandersson), the peculiar 12-year-old girl who has just moved in next door. Soon after Eli's arrival with her guardian, a series of murders and strange happenings begin to occur. Can it be that Eli isn't what she seems?
January 23, 2017
Great cinematography. Great film overall
January 21, 2017
Very very good. A must see for any horror fan
December 29, 2016
a very very good norwegian romance horror. it's definitely a right one to let into your horror colllection. would even go so far as to say it's 1 of the top 2 or 3 movies i've seen this year of any genre. certainly the best horror i've seen since orphan. my only complaint was the ending felt a little bit too simple but it's a very minor negative in what is an overall refreshingly exemplary non-lovey dovey take on the subject. SPOILER ALERT coz i gotta say it... it's the best vampire film since interview!
December 28, 2016
Normally I'm not one to enjoy vampire movies. However, the movie tells about a unique relationship between two children which I found very enjoyable. I found the horror elements worked perfectly with the relationship as it showed how both of them have a dark side. Each scene was original and was also helped by a good soundtrack. I would highly recomend this movie.
November 21, 2016
The best vampire movie ever made.
(But watch it with the subtitles, not the overdub.)
½ November 20, 2016
This is probably the best vampire movie ever but is also one of the best movies , period.
½ November 13, 2016
A horror with heart. Vampires have feelings too you know. This is actually a sweet story and it's done very nicely, not over baked. Somehow the blood and gore is almost a back story. A very classy horror, well made and convincing. Never thought I'd see a mature vampire film but yeah, here it is.
November 5, 2016
A beautifully underplayed take on the classic vampire mythology. An arresting visual style replete with claustrophobically tight shots of the central characters both exposes them utterly and hides most of them from the audience - not unlike the film's somewhat defiant attitude in expressing clearly Oskar and Eli's feelings while also refusing to divulge much of the story behind the appearance and motives of the girl with a taste for blood. Recommended.
October 19, 2016
This is a beautiful film about love and friendship. And vampires. It's dark and twisted but uplifting and wonderful.
October 18, 2016
Probably the best vampire movie in existence. Haunting.
October 10, 2016
A raw story that's as gruesome as it is emotional, its power really comes from its various character roles including friends, lovers, bullies, parents, and vampires.