Let the Right One In - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Let the Right One In Reviews

September 6, 2016
Amazing film directing is perfect acting is prefect I found myself super invested I just love this film
½ September 4, 2016
An excellent study of fine filmmaking.
½ August 26, 2016
Never trust the rating score and review I'm sure there are some people who got paid for that . Ok this movie is so boring that makes me yawn classic like 80's style yet the makeup is kinda funny in some scene the plot is typical nothing new to it a vampire kind of creature blah blah blah what a waste !
½ August 7, 2016
Let the Right One In is the thinking man's Twilight, except it depicts a much healthier love story.
August 5, 2016
There are few masterpieces in cinema any more, but this is one of them. Lina Leandersson, as all the actors, does an incredible job. No CGI, no overblown effects. Just an exceptionally written, directed, and acted movie.
½ July 27, 2016
Burdening affection.
May 20, 2016
The idea for the film had potential but was let down by the character's unrealistic reactions to situations - particularly any scenes with violence. Also, the vampire's henchman is completely incompetent at his job - I know it's hard to get the staff but, if your life depends on it, be more thorough when hiring. There is also no real background to any of the characters and odd things placed in the story which are unexplained.
May 17, 2016
A fantastic vampire flick that adds something the cold-hearted creatures themselves lack: heart. [A-]
½ May 16, 2016
Very likely to reward repeated viewing to unlock some of the unexpected nuances that really complete the story and definitely a case where reading about a film in advance spoilt the experience. Contains more emotional truth in four seconds than the Twilight saga managed in four films...
April 18, 2016
Yes guys, this actually is a better love story than twilight.
April 16, 2016
Probably the best vampire movie ever made.
April 3, 2016
Direção excepcional, roteiro excelente e atuações perfeitas transformam Deixa Ela Entrar em um dos grandes filmes deste século.
½ March 31, 2016
What a great exploration of childhood and an incredibly restrained and accurate portrayal of a novel. The film is almost melodramatic but never strays too far into it and uses its real world setting and atmospheric imagery to drive the narrative rather than it be a CGI vampire fest. This has some of the most memorable sequences of all time too, like that pool scene, fuck.
March 25, 2016
I like both versions equally
March 23, 2016
A fascinating movie, in which a young boy meets a mysterious girl, and falls in love, despite the fact that she isn't human.

This movie keeps an eerie but slow moving pace that keeps you interested the whole time. It's two child leads are exceptional, and this movie is a rare example of a film whims horror elements does not revolve around jump scares and gore, but use phycologial thrills.
½ March 22, 2016
Let the Right One In is a gorgeous piece of romantic horror, as well as being a grisly new direction for the vampire subgenre. Even through a somewhat stilted English dub, the overwhelming sense of love for and connection to the film's characters remains.
½ March 19, 2016
Looking for an excellent Swedish teenage vampire flick. Look no further. I found one for you. Now, go watch it. You're welcome.
½ March 19, 2016
stunning, beautiful, haunting
½ March 7, 2016
Yo she fucked everyone up like daaaaaaaaaaamn. That's the kind of hoes I fuck with.