Let There Be Light - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Let There Be Light Reviews

January 25, 2018
Between a 7/10 and 8/10, a futuristic energy source that could indefinitely supply the world's power requirements provides the backdrop for this absorbing documentary.
December 19, 2017
A real good and interesting overview of 3 fusion research projects - ITER is a $50 billion dollar multi national machine way behind schedule and not likely to produce any economic power, General Fusion is a private company funded by one of the multi billionaires and may make real progress, but hasn't had any real fusion yet. LPP Focus Fusion is a very small company with a small and novel method of controlling plasma (fits in a garage) funded by individual investors and has produced more fusion than any other private fusion research company. The documentary makes the point that we need to fund more and different approaches than the money pit of ITER
November 19, 2017
I really enjoyed the film. Very realistic and life like.
November 9, 2017
Great movie worth the watch
November 6, 2017
Very good movie. There wasn't a dry eye in the audience. God is good!!
½ November 5, 2017
The acting and plot were not even fit for day time Soap Opera TV. This movie belongs in a church auditorium without charge.
November 5, 2017
I really enjoyed this movie. It was nice to see something that didn't make my ears burn from using the Lord's name in vain or make me turn my head way, because of explicit sex. Gave it 4 stars, because the movie was predictable. Other than that it was a great movie.
½ November 4, 2017
Absolutely terrible-writing and acting. Have NO idea how this got 100% We actually walked out after 20 minutes and I haven't walked out of a movie in almost 30 years!
November 4, 2017
Loved it from start to finish.
½ November 3, 2017
Went to see this merely to vote with my wallet--as I have been boycotting Hollyweird's endless stream of CRAP for a decade or so. Everyone in the theater with us was crying at the end--but then again, so were my other half and I. Well done movie. Thanked my local HARKINS manager, told them IF they push for more solid indie films, more values based films and good documentaries they would get my money again. Well worth seeing for any and all Christians, and people who like faith messages in movies. And I would gladly see it again.
November 1, 2017
Just saw this movie and LOVED it!
½ November 1, 2017
Great Movie. We need more movies like this.
October 31, 2017
This movie will show you purpose and meaning to life. Don't miss it!
October 30, 2017
Very inspirational movie. There is a market for moral films.
October 30, 2017
Awesome film! Must see! Need more like this!
October 29, 2017
Great story. Was impressed with Sorbo's acting and direction. Wonderful message of purpose and hope amid the ever present evil in our world.
October 29, 2017
Really enjoyed this family-friendly movie. Very moving, some humor, in this faith-based film.
½ October 29, 2017
If I could rate this without a star, I would. A horrible propaganda piece that reminds me of Hitler's "Triumph of the Will". The acting was awful and the story lacked any subtlety, artfulness or nuance. We went because I had never seen a perfect 100 on Rotten Tomatoes and read reviews on the site, which, now that I have seen the movie, obviously are for other movies! I feel assaulted by this poorly done and prosthelytizing cliche'. An example of the current culture of thoughtless manipulation and xenophobia.
½ October 29, 2017
The worst movie that I've ever seen. I now question the integrity of Rotten Tomatoes, because there is no way this rehashed religious trope could reach 100% without serious bribery. Poorly acted, poorly implemented, Christianity shoved down your throat.
October 28, 2017
A beautiful, but gut wrenching movie of love, loss, and faith. At times the scenes concerning the loss of a child were almost too much for me, but the movie was inspiring. This movie made me cry and that has not happened in a long time.