Let There Be Light Reviews

• Dec 17, 2018

This is a good snapshot into the current state of fusion power research which provides an overview, some history, and takes a peek at 4 different ongoing projects. It would be great to have covered more of the two-dozen serious projects around the world, but there's only so much time in a film.

• Mar 08, 2018

I really enjoyed this film. In my opinion harnessing fusion energy is the most important scientific endeavor mankind will ever take on

• Jan 25, 2018

Between a 7/10 and 8/10, a futuristic energy source that could indefinitely supply the world's power requirements provides the backdrop for this absorbing documentary.

• Dec 19, 2017

A real good and interesting overview of 3 fusion research projects - ITER is a $50 billion dollar multi national machine way behind schedule and not likely to produce any economic power, General Fusion is a private company funded by one of the multi billionaires and may make real progress, but hasn't had any real fusion yet. LPP Focus Fusion is a very small company with a small and novel method of controlling plasma (fits in a garage) funded by individual investors and has produced more fusion than any other private fusion research company. The documentary makes the point that we need to fund more and different approaches than the money pit of ITER

• Nov 19, 2017

I really enjoyed the film. Very realistic and life like.

I really enjoyed the film. Very realistic and life like.

• Nov 09, 2017

Great movie worth the watch

Great movie worth the watch

• Nov 06, 2017

Very good movie. There wasn't a dry eye in the audience. God is good!!

Very good movie. There wasn't a dry eye in the audience. God is good!!

• Nov 05, 2017

The acting and plot were not even fit for day time Soap Opera TV. This movie belongs in a church auditorium without charge.

• Nov 05, 2017

I really enjoyed this movie. It was nice to see something that didn't make my ears burn from using the Lord's name in vain or make me turn my head way, because of explicit sex. Gave it 4 stars, because the movie was predictable. Other than that it was a great movie.

• Nov 04, 2017

Absolutely terrible-writing and acting. Have NO idea how this got 100% We actually walked out after 20 minutes and I haven't walked out of a movie in almost 30 years!