Lethal Vows - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Lethal Vows Reviews

July 22, 2015
This was a great TV movie. I didn't realise until the end that it was based on a true story - that makes it even more terrifying.
I hated that husband. John Ritter was really the right person to play him - just looking at his face made me angry. So wanted him to get what was coming to him.
Sadly I am finding some of these TV movies better than new release stuff at the cinema. Whether that's me getting old, or the quality of what is released these days, hard to say.
July 3, 2013
The story is good, based on real events. But the film is slow.
June 5, 2013
Ritter is scary, but you can see this story on lifetime all day long.
December 29, 2012
John Ritter delivers a menacing performance in this made-for-tv adaptation of an unfortunately true story.
½ October 25, 2012
another one of the great movies that lifetime has to offer
October 9, 2012
It's terrible how disgusting and horrible some people are. To suffer unnecessarily all those years because someone you loved had poisoned you...it's just unimaginable. John Ritter is not one of my favorite actors, but he was very fitting for this role.
July 31, 2011
THIS SOUNDS LIKES IT WOULD BE A REALLY GOOD MOVIE, R.I.P. JOHN RITTER...
½ March 4, 2011
I was in Shock when I saw this!! Ihate with all my heart that awful and disscosting man!!! his own family for god sakes, how can u just try to kill ur family!!?? its just wrong!!
December 13, 2009
Quite predictable but nice to see Marg Helgenberger in something other than CSI and the same goes for John Ritter.
September 17, 2009
After a doctor leaves his first wife with a mysterious illness and his second one dies without any explanation, there is cause to suspect that he may be behind both their sicknesses. With his third marriage in the works, his first wife is determined to stop him before he strikes again.
May 14, 2009
A compelling story, but it's a little bit tough to swallow John Ritter as the antagonist. He's too nice! But, that might be the point - because he's nice, people don't suspect him.
December 29, 2008
very good. john ritter was great in this. R.I.P JOHN RITTER
½ March 24, 2008
This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.
March 19, 2008
Another good old fashioned Lifetime movie. This a story about this woman who had this strange illness for like 14 years. Then all of of a sudden her ex husbands new wife comes down with the same illness and has the same symptoms she has had. She grows closer to her ex husbands new wife because they share the same illness. Then her ex husbands new wife dies. Her ex husband rushes the doctors at the hospital and gets his 2nd wife cremated rather fast. This makes his first wife rather suspicious. His 2nd wife was just 38 years old and died of something unknown and the first wife wonders why her ex-husband didn't give the doctors more time on the autopsy. She then becomes suspicious of her ex husband and starts to remember things from the past that start to make her suspect her ex husband of murder. This is a very good movie overall. It is based on a true story which makes it even more eerie. John Ritter portrays a very evil and despicable madman in this movie. Worth the watch.
February 6, 2008
I think that I've seen this, want to see it again
November 19, 2007
excellent movie. sad to remmber what a great actor john ritter was
and excllent play for all the cast of the movie. excellent plot.
June 6, 2007
This is my favorite movie EVER! John Ritter shows that he's not just a 'funny man' and that he can play serious roles too. And Marg Helgenberger, well, what is there to say except AMAZING!
½ April 21, 2007
another one of the great movies that lifetime has to offer
October 15, 2006
A "must-see" to all Marg Helgenberger fans.
February 25, 2006
Fantastic. Clever woman. Interesting!