Let's Be Cops Reviews

• 19h ago

Very boring and dull.

Very boring and dull.

• Jun 27, 2019

Two-thirds of this movie is a fun, silly comedy. The final act goes a bit too far into the serious side of things and it never works as well, causing this to stumble to the ending.

• May 29, 2019

Best movie of 2014 that I've seen. Hoping for a sequel.

Best movie of 2014 that I've seen. Hoping for a sequel.

• May 28, 2019

The plot is pretty ridiculous, but if youre able to suspend your disbelief, there's enough humor and action to make this a decent watch.

• Apr 08, 2019

great movie it had a good conclusion

great movie it had a good conclusion

• Feb 27, 2019

Really good movie to watch. Entertaining, funny, and the actors did a great job with their parts. I love the story line. There a a great deal of people are haters.

• Jan 26, 2019

This movie's off the hook, man. Watch it. You'll love that shit man.

This movie's off the hook, man. Watch it. You'll love that shit man.

• May 24, 2018

Goofy and silly sidekick comedy that plays more like a foul mouthed pilot for an ill-fateded CBS or FOX buddy cop show than a big screen action/adventure thriller.

• Apr 30, 2018

Lableing this one under: "Dumb comedy that managed to get a few good laughs out of me. Nothing to write home about, but wouldn't turn down another view if I happen across it on TV." I'm going to use that review a lot I feel. I always get sucked into these films when I want to turn my brain off.

• Apr 07, 2018

I find this movie quite enjoyable and very funny. The idea is crazy but that's what makes it work. I think the plot is intresring and adds interesting humor to keep it up. I feel this movie is overlooked which saddens me, and highly recommend it to others!