Let's Dance Reviews

• Sep 13, 2020

Tiene una historia simple, pero tiene buenas escenas de baile y es agradable.

Tiene una historia simple, pero tiene buenas escenas de baile y es agradable.

• Apr 19, 2020

It's funny how they call it let's dance and the fill the movie with mediocre choreograph. I love dance movies so when the plot was hitting me, I thought 'don't worry, the last dance is always worth it', then the last dance comes over and I'm not even moved at all. BS in it's greatest form

• Dec 19, 2019

I really do not understand why french movie cannot have a proper ending. Beside that it was a good movie

• Dec 16, 2019

The irony of perceived freedom over actual freedom moves the sensitive and bores the rigid, captivating

• Dec 06, 2019

I made an account just to write this review. THE WORST movie I have ever seen in my life. Unfortunately for me I had to watch the whole thing (babysitting). I wanted to claw my eyes out the whole time. Most dreary movie, and worst acting.

• Dec 05, 2019

I love this movie. watched it several times last night on Netflix. Amazing concept of integrating classical with hip hop dance. looking for music to film but doesn't seem to be available at this time.