Let's Do It Again Reviews

• Aug 01, 2016

Fun and cheesy, but falls short of the mark in its unbelievable story.

Fun and cheesy, but falls short of the mark in its unbelievable story.

• Feb 19, 2016

This movie was the follow-up to "Uptown Saturday Night" and was equally as hilarious. I enjoyed it when it came out in 1975 and I still watch this movie at least 2-3 times a year. The third movie in this trilogy is "A Piece Of the Action." A more serious movie and not as funny as the first two but still very good. All three movies are very good. Highly recommended.

• Sep 14, 2015

bear no likeness to the 1953 musical pic of the same name

bear no likeness to the 1953 musical pic of the same name

• Sep 05, 2015

The teaming and chemistry between Cosby and Poitier is so genius and works so well.My favorite of the 3 films by these icons.Watch and try not to be entertained,I dare you.

• Aug 14, 2015

One of my all time favorites

One of my all time favorites

• Mar 03, 2013

Great Classic, I still have good laughs when I see it.

Great Classic, I still have good laughs when I see it.

• Aug 18, 2012

One of the most funniest movies I have seen, plus the soundtrack is off the hook!

• Jun 16, 2012

Cosby and Poitier best on screen combination ever!!!

Cosby and Poitier best on screen combination ever!!!

• Apr 05, 2012

During the 70s blaxpoitation era, there were some actors who were doing their best to have some good quality movies and Sidney Poitier was one of them. He teams up with Cosby(pre Cosby)as a pair of men taking a skinny sapsucker of a man(Jimmie Walker)and making him into a prizefighter by just doing a little Pavlovian trick, making promoters and others very angry at them. Very funny and entertaining.

• Mar 11, 2012

This is my all time favorite movie if you want to know what inspired me to become an expert trash talker it was this movie. Oh and Jane Kennedy looked amazing.....