Let's Kill Ward's Wife Reviews

• Aug 06, 2020

“A WEIRD Quirky Horror Comedy!”

“A WEIRD Quirky Horror Comedy!”

• Jul 26, 2020

Sexist unfunny and terribly written Scott Foley must have some good blackmail on his talented costars.

• Apr 20, 2020

Do not listen to these other reviews, this is not a movie to come into expecting a thought provoking Plot of dialogue. Great silly movie with a dark plot. If you are a fan of comedies that DO NOT take them selves too seriously then this is a good one for you. Not a move that inspires any deep thoughts (other than maybe how far you would go for your best friends happiness), but it does provide a good few laughs and one liners. Free on YouTube as well, so no risk of wasting money :)

• Nov 04, 2019

I get she was a complete bish but umm this movie was truely awful. I've give my opinions to my male friends when their girlfriends may have been treating them badly, never suggested killing or hurting them in any way. I kept hoping for some twist maybe they were fantasizing about killing her and someone was gonna wake up from the dream and she'd still be alive. I made as far as a bathtub scene and I turned this BS off. I would avoid this movie but I kinda want skip ahead to see if they all go to jail. Smh.

• Oct 25, 2017

Lots of potential but never quite got there.

Lots of potential but never quite got there.

• Mar 23, 2017

awesomely dark funny as hell black comedy

awesomely dark funny as hell black comedy

• Aug 19, 2016

Yes yes , good enough for me ....everybody seem the remane very calm after killing Ward's Wife , they all find it pretty normale and nobody seems to be missing her .

• Apr 14, 2016

I really laughed hard at this film. Just good dark comedy.

I really laughed hard at this film. Just good dark comedy.

• Mar 13, 2016

I thought it was pretty funny.

I thought it was pretty funny.

• Feb 05, 2016

This movie was trash right from the beginning. The characters were awful and annoying and the story was stupid and uninteresting. 0.5/5