Letter from Death Row - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Letter from Death Row Reviews

December 31, 2012
this film is freaky lol
October 19, 2012
Ooo.. I love psychological thrillers and I love Martin Sheen. I'll have to see this!
April 2, 2012
i really want to see this movie.
January 8, 2012
Bret Michaels lead singer of Poison the band that gave us "every rose has it's thorn" writes, edits, acts in, directs and produces this god awful fuckstick of a film. With overlong narration featuring a man reading from a script for some reason and really bad special effects this really is a dire movie. I struggle to think of anything good to say about this apart from one bit which features some steps that has a nice guitar solo (presumably the multi talented Bret) but apart from that it is truly a bad movie.
August 11, 2010
Ok, the only reason this is getting 3 Stars is because it has my man Bret in it, it also has some heavy talent, Martin and Charlie Sheen, so you would think it would be a pretty good movie. Not really. Bret stars, directs, and produced the film, hell he even wrote it. Have to give the man cred just for the labor of love he had for this. He even wrote a soundtrack for it. and not a bad on at that. If you rent the film it will probably be the edited version, which ironically cuts out the famous naked Bret shower and peen shot... It was just a weird movie, but glad i saw it and own it..
October 24, 2009
i love bret michaels i really want to see i but i will probably cry cause he cries so i hope i dont cry
April 24, 2009
A huge disappointment !!!! Pointless story , lacklustre script and an anti-climatic ending . Brett should stick to writing rock songs !!!!!!!! 'Every Rose... ' and this movie, no comparison, the smash 80s heavy metal ballard wins hands down in my book!!
March 5, 2009
bret michaels is amazing
January 19, 2009
this film is freaky lol
December 5, 2008
Bret Michaels kicks Robbie Hart's ass!
November 27, 2008
A low budget movie worth checking out.
½ October 28, 2008
it's got a pretty stripper who ends up dead, a mysterious governor, an imprisioned priest and a framed, innocent man who sits on death row. How does it all tie together, well you just have to watch it. It's a good idea, very low budget, executed fairly well.
September 14, 2008
Thyis movie shows Bret is not just a musician but an actor, director and a co-producer as well.
September 12, 2008
this is a really good movie. bret acted, wrote, produced and wrote the soundtrack. a must have for any bret fan!
July 25, 2008
I was hoping for a better ending
½ July 5, 2008
OK story line, acting not the greatest but considering who is in it...
April 27, 2008
Still haven't watched it..but who cares it is BRET MICHAELS!
April 6, 2008
Bret did a great job with this film. A letter from death row is one of the better psycho thrillers that came out in 1998.
February 17, 2008
good story, acting and directing, and very good ending.
January 9, 2008
i really want to see this movie.