Letters To God - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Letters To God Reviews

November 4, 2017
5+ stars. Rotten Tomatoes is exactly what they're called - ROTTEN! How do you people justify giving a movie not only praising God, but promoting CA (yes, that's the medical abbreviation for cancer from a medical professional) awareness and sharing stories of battles won over CA only 25%? Shame on all of you who contributed to that low rating. As usual & with any movie regarding God, the user score is much higher because mainstream America doesn't live in your politically correct, liberal, isolationist, self-righteous bubble. It was a very good movie full of love, courage and selflessness. no foul language, political correctness & best of all, the breaking of an addiction to alcohol. Perfect for the whole family, and you 'judges' as well if you will climb down off your little rock. You're not the masters of this universe, but mark my words - criticizing in an attempt to turn people away from a film like this, one day you will stand before God - we'll see who gets declared rotten then, only after you've waited too late. From a proud, middle class east coast Reagan Republican, Donald Trump supporter - I would give 10 stars if it were possible. You spoke your piece, now there's mine.
June 20, 2016
very. great.and. sad. made. me cry
May 29, 2016
The critics who didn't like this film might be afraid to look in the mirror.

It is worth the risk to look in the mirror of your life and find God's love for you.
December 2, 2015
Letters to God is very inspiring and it is very heartwarming movie and it touches the heart.
November 28, 2015
very uplifting movie
June 4, 2015
The fact that it's a true story makes it better than it normally would be, because it gives you hope for a not so horrible future.
May 3, 2015
Faith Drive; inspirational movie that makes you think and go to your loved ones and hug them!!!(TM)(TM)(TM)(TM)(TM)(TM)(TM)
John 3:16.
Repent.
March 7, 2015
I just recently watched this movie, and to be honest, I balled my eyes out at the end.

Tyler had left a legacy. He had gotten everyone to start writing Letters to God.

When Tyler had passed, his best friend Samantha had put up a mailbox just for Tyler, and when you wrote a Letter to God, you put it in the mailbox.

I honestly love this movie!
November 10, 2014
Jeez, where do I begin?
July 16, 2014
You got to watch this movie over and over Again
May 20, 2014
WOW! I barely have words for this...one of the most amazing movies I have seen in a long time. Heartwarming, full of love and family and just how easy IT IS to actually talk to God.
January 31, 2014
This movie already became my favorite obviously because it is about God. Not only that! It gave me another knowledge on how God works in our life, either through the problems we are facing and also through the people around us. It made see how God uses our sufferings, pain, weakness, afflictions and hopelessness to his purpose and glory. This movie shows how ONE ACT OF FAITH CAN CHANGE THOUSANDS OF LIVES.
½ January 17, 2014
ok family drama fare
November 15, 2013
I watched this movie and I couldn't stop the tears from falling. It is such a fantastic movie, such a faith lifter and inspiring movie!
October 24, 2013
Was really moved. Having gone through 3 similar events of cancer, one with my wife, I connected and will remember many of the messages within the movie. Brilliant.
October 8, 2013
this is the best movie ever!!
September 22, 2013
I think I will like it
August 10, 2013
This movie almost made me cry! I'm a ten year old boy! I'm not supposed to cry at movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 16, 2013
This movie is very sad, but inspirational.
½ June 19, 2013
Much like Superman IV, this film has good intentions but doesn't get to do them right. The characters are barely developed, so we can't be attached to them and what they feel, the story is pretty much uni-dimensional and the message it tries to tell is obscured by these facts. Sadly, this movie is based on a real case of cancer disease, and it doens't accomplish the message? That's unforgivable.