Letters To God - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Letters To God Reviews

June 20, 2016
very. great.and. sad. made. me cry
May 29, 2016
The critics who didn't like this film might be afraid to look in the mirror.

It is worth the risk to look in the mirror of your life and find God's love for you.
December 2, 2015
Letters to God is very inspiring and it is very heartwarming movie and it touches the heart.
November 28, 2015
very uplifting movie
June 4, 2015
The fact that it's a true story makes it better than it normally would be, because it gives you hope for a not so horrible future.
May 3, 2015
Faith Drive; inspirational movie that makes you think and go to your loved ones and hug them!!!(TM)(TM)(TM)(TM)(TM)(TM)(TM)
John 3:16.
Repent.
March 7, 2015
I just recently watched this movie, and to be honest, I balled my eyes out at the end.

Tyler had left a legacy. He had gotten everyone to start writing Letters to God.

When Tyler had passed, his best friend Samantha had put up a mailbox just for Tyler, and when you wrote a Letter to God, you put it in the mailbox.

I honestly love this movie!
November 10, 2014
Jeez, where do I begin?
July 16, 2014
You got to watch this movie over and over Again
May 20, 2014
WOW! I barely have words for this...one of the most amazing movies I have seen in a long time. Heartwarming, full of love and family and just how easy IT IS to actually talk to God.
January 31, 2014
This movie already became my favorite obviously because it is about God. Not only that! It gave me another knowledge on how God works in our life, either through the problems we are facing and also through the people around us. It made see how God uses our sufferings, pain, weakness, afflictions and hopelessness to his purpose and glory. This movie shows how ONE ACT OF FAITH CAN CHANGE THOUSANDS OF LIVES.
½ January 17, 2014
ok family drama fare
November 15, 2013
I watched this movie and I couldn't stop the tears from falling. It is such a fantastic movie, such a faith lifter and inspiring movie!
October 24, 2013
Was really moved. Having gone through 3 similar events of cancer, one with my wife, I connected and will remember many of the messages within the movie. Brilliant.
October 8, 2013
this is the best movie ever!!
September 22, 2013
I think I will like it
August 10, 2013
This movie almost made me cry! I'm a ten year old boy! I'm not supposed to cry at movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
July 16, 2013
This movie is very sad, but inspirational.
½ June 19, 2013
Much like Superman IV, this film has good intentions but doesn't get to do them right. The characters are barely developed, so we can't be attached to them and what they feel, the story is pretty much uni-dimensional and the message it tries to tell is obscured by these facts. Sadly, this movie is based on a real case of cancer disease, and it doens't accomplish the message? That's unforgivable.
½ June 19, 2013
The true story from which this film is inspired must be heartwarming but all emotions are lost in this adaptation for Letters to God only have wooden acting, characters whose lines were delivered without conviction, and a script that must be written by a grade school student.