Letters To God - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Letters To God Reviews

June 18, 2013
This is a heart touching film I loved it so much
May 28, 2013
Good movie with a beautiful message
May 25, 2013
Unless you are not a fan of oldschool family films with likeable & interesting characters, you will love this inspiring one.
May 16, 2013
An awesome movie that points viewers toward the real truth... God!
March 28, 2013
This movie will make you cry it's a great movie
March 22, 2013
Another good christian flick which everybody except atheists like (which means the rotten tomatoes T scale is at zero)
March 11, 2013
wonderful wonderful wonderful . love it.
February 28, 2013
Love this movie! Such an inspiring movie of all ages!
February 23, 2013
heart wrenchingly wonderful
February 4, 2013
Sure the production isn't going to equal a "Hollywood" movie and some of the acting was weak; but it's a powerful, sweet story and I cried numerous times. It was both entertaining and uplifting. My 4 stars isn't comparing it to an oscar contender; it was just very good for what it is.
January 13, 2013
this movie is inspiration/hope/faith and heart touch seeing a young boy going through life with cancer and having a strong faith in god
January 2, 2013
I loved this movie. It is inspirational and moving. While watching I kept thinking of people who I would love to see it, because they would be inspired themselves to believe, have hope and depend on God no matter what their situation. We are all chosen by God to be where we are and connected to the people in our lives. I loved all the great quotes and courage demonstrated in this film. The scene with Alex and his letter was awesome too and is a good testament as to why some people do not want to accept God's gift of unconditional love. Sometimes we "make people feel things they do not want to feel, but then maybe they will turn to God for the answers."
December 27, 2012
the best movie i hav ever see
½ December 25, 2012
A very dramatic Christian film. But this film is slow and sad.
GRADE:A-
December 15, 2012
I cried and cried through out this movie it is just too good
ElCochran90
½ November 10, 2012
Make no mistake. Just because I am a Christian does not mean I am enthusiastic about Fireproof and other similar features dealing with massively important life topics that all humans should embrace, because they really are gigantic pieces of garbage. That's their evil, and it hurts. I pray to God that a talented filmmaker arises and gets the means to propagate the Word through movies, just like it has happened in all forms of art since ancient times, because it is necessary for modernity!

30/100
November 8, 2012
cannot wait to get this one
November 7, 2012
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FILM! ;-)
October 29, 2012
Awww this movie made me cry how he wrote letters to God !