L!fe Happens - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

L!fe Happens Reviews

½ May 25, 2016
Incapable writing & directing.
April 20, 2016
It's a really good movie and it was really enjoyable to watch
½ April 3, 2016
Glad I didn't listen to the critics OR the audience score on this one. I thought it was a cute film and I liked it.
December 17, 2015
Average rom-com-dram. Nothing special, besides Ritter, of course.
July 27, 2015
Wasn't horrible. Wasn't great but it wasn't horrible. Wasn't particularly memorable either.
½ July 25, 2015
Not exactly a comedy as much as it is your everyday dramedy.

Fairly enjoyable but cliché as well.
February 17, 2015
I liked this movie. It wasn't the best movie ever, but it had a good story line that and I enjoyed the cast.
November 2, 2014
let's watch it again
June 24, 2014
It dragged on and suffers from many flaws. However I can relate, which is enough for me to appreciate it.
March 18, 2014
funny baby mama comedy
February 19, 2014
Has some amusing moments, but not enough to make this watchable. Second time.
January 29, 2014
I want to say I didn't like it but I guess it was slightly better than that. I missed everything in the middle. Somehow only seeing the beginning and the end still all made sense and didn't feel like I misses anything. Very forgettable movie too. Oh well..
½ December 30, 2013
A film that has some moments, but struggles under a first time director and a number of poor casting choices.
December 29, 2013
Oh my goodness the low ratings! I honestly wasn't expecting to enjoy this movie as much as I did. It was adorable. Funny. Charming. Sweet. Witty dialog. The entire gambit required for a nice relaxing afternoon chick flick!
½ December 22, 2013
Cute movie. It's like a Sunday afternoon movie or a rainy day movie that makes you feel good. I found it to be very true and close to real life situations.
December 7, 2013
when ***t happens, life happens.
November 11, 2013
An excelent option, refreshing and something new about krysten, really like it.
October 17, 2013
I know what's it's like to be a single Mum & not be bothered with the dating scene! Need I say more?
September 26, 2013
I liked this one. It wasn't like a phenomenal film with brilliant acting or anything, but it was cute and fun. I haven't seen Krysten Ritter in anything else, I will def keep an eye out for her films now. She was really like able and human in this. She felt like someone I would know. Rachel Bilson was fine, but her role was super silly and her acting was underplayed. Kate Bosworth had an interesting character. I had never seen her play someone with such an aggressive personality. I appreciated it. Basically, the girls were cute and the movie sweet. They made mistakes and got through them. A fun girl friendship film. I will say that a very inaccurate portrayal of single parenthood.
½ August 25, 2013
Very funny, silly but got a good laugh!