L!fe Happens - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

L!fe Happens Reviews

½ August 10, 2013
Really cool cast. It was strange hearing Billy Walsh sound Australian. It confused and intrigued me. Always nice to see one if the Stultz brothers and of course Rachel Bilson.
July 2, 2013
Basically 3 skinny bitches and a baby. Really bland and lifeless indie 'comedy' about three anorexic roommates in L.A. all looking for love... or at least getting laid but, one has a baby from a one-night stand which complicates their shallow lives.
½ June 26, 2013
It was okay. It had its funny moments and the acting was good.
½ June 21, 2013
This movie was too weirdly and awkwardly directed and edited for me to really enjoy. I was hoping it would be better because I like the cast, but it was pretty underwhelming.
June 12, 2013
we turned it off after 15 long ridiculously bad minutes.
June 5, 2013
Well watching this film makes one so thankful, deeply thankful about not having roommates!! Second, the 20's is not the most enjoyable stage in someones life. I say between 30-50 are the best years because one gains job experience and security, financial independence and hopefully maturity to deal with life's blows. The comedy deals with three women in their 20's Kim (Ritter), Deena (Bosworth) and Laura (bilson) that live at the LA neighborhood of Silverlake. One of Kim's sexual escapades leads to an unexpected pregnancy and Kim has the baby, dealing with motherhood while the other roommates are determined to not let that hamper their single lifestyle. Rest assured that carrying around a baby IS a dating "buzz-kill" in Los Angeles, the City of Angels where so many keep up with the Joneses and clicks are the norm. The movie is also a celebration of friendship and how to deal with life's unexpected detours along the way. It is so great to watch a film and be able to say I was there, I know that area, I have lived there!! I have noticed that many films take place in Los Angeles, CA- well it is glamorous and famous but I love this city for other reasons and I hope to find a soul that shares and understands that. Recommended!
May 22, 2013
Not the funniest movie I have ever seen, but it was entertaining.....
½ April 14, 2013
The cast was amazing and very fun. I loved the romance and the women's crazy relationship.
½ April 14, 2013
To enjoy this movie I think you need the following:
1. A vagina
2. A lobotomy
3. A Menopausal hot flush
Terrible, how do you make a movie about conception without boob???
April 12, 2013
KATE BOSWORTH YOU NEED TO FUCKING EAT!!!!!!!
½ March 17, 2013
I actually enjoyed it for what it was.. sheer entertainment value. Acting was done well.. no complaints really
February 16, 2013
A party girl gets pregnant and has to settle down, despite having any desire to do so.

It's not horrible.
½ January 27, 2013
When people likened it to a sitcom....omg, I so agree. It felt like a sitcom in the form of a tv movie. It was an ok movie, but I could care less about the main character and her lack of mothering skills. What I liked was the friendship aspect, along with Deena's (Kate Bosworth) awkward love story. That was pretty funny and cute.
January 21, 2013
good enough to be watched on a cold day!
January 17, 2013
God historie, men dette passer kanskje best i en 25 minutters tv-episode enn i en 2 timers film.
January 14, 2013
This film was kind of cookie cutter, but nonetheless cute.
½ January 13, 2013
Thank god it's not my life ...
LWOODS04
January 5, 2013
"I have actually (when I was 20/21) been a roomate to a single mother and a single father. Yep, at the same time. She was my bestie and he was her cousin. Odd little family we were. So I've seen how hard; and I know how hard, it is to be a single parent, being young, and having to work. It's scary. I felt especially bad for Kim. Having no family to count on, I can't imagine. I also felt for her roomies, Deena and Laura. It is not easy being a roomate to someone with kids. You can't be free to do whatever whenever when you share a house with kids. Although they (the parents) had to grow up fast, it also makes you grow up right with them. Kim is a single mom just trying to do her best and feeling trapped while everyone around her is moving forward. The story iteself was OK. I liked the characters. I thought the acting was good and the movie had it's funny moments. The movie is basically about making choices, dealing with the consequences, and in the end, growing up and moving on. Not sure if it's a movie I would watch again. But not one I would turn off if I seen it playing on T.V. Worth seeing at least once."
January 2, 2013
Was ok but very slow moving
December 30, 2012
extremely cliche and all, was saved at times by the rather enjoyable cast, as well as some great lines every now and again on the script.