L!fe Happens Reviews

• Jul 27, 2018

It seems to be made by a misogynistic director, indeed misanthropic, instead (s)he is a woman. Characters or situations that should be fun while they are horrible and that's it. (Mauro Lanari)

• Jul 06, 2018

I thought this was a super sweet movie. I really enjoyed it. I can't believe it even made me cry! I don't really think it deserves such a low rating, I didn't feel like it was trying to be anything that it's not: a fun, easily watchable romcom.

• May 25, 2016

Incapable writing & directing.

Incapable writing & directing.

• Apr 20, 2016

It's a really good movie and it was really enjoyable to watch

It's a really good movie and it was really enjoyable to watch

• Mar 28, 2016

Glad I didn't listen to the critics OR the audience score on this one. I thought it was a cute film and I liked it.

• Dec 17, 2015

Average rom-com-dram. Nothing special, besides Ritter, of course.

Average rom-com-dram. Nothing special, besides Ritter, of course.

• Jul 27, 2015

Wasn't horrible. Wasn't great but it wasn't horrible. Wasn't particularly memorable either.

• Jul 25, 2015

Not exactly a comedy as much as it is your everyday dramedy. Fairly enjoyable but cliché as well.

• Feb 17, 2015

I liked this movie. It wasn't the best movie ever, but it had a good story line that and I enjoyed the cast.

• Jun 24, 2014

It dragged on and suffers from many flaws. However I can relate, which is enough for me to appreciate it.