Lies & Alibis Reviews

• Jan 29, 2018

More cool and clever than funny. Steve Coogan is one of my favorite actors (comedic or otherwise) and does a fantastic job in this film as the lead man, especially since he very rarely gets top billing. Lies & Alibis isn't likely to wow many but it also isn't likely disappoint either. It was engrossing, fun, and at its best reminded me of an Elmore Leonard adaptation... Think Get Shorty light.

• Feb 24, 2015

Had just enough going for it to recommend but just barley.

Had just enough going for it to recommend but just barley.

• Dec 15, 2014

Funny and clever. Loved it!

Funny and clever. Loved it!

• Sep 08, 2013

A Decent Neo-Noir-Type Comedy Thriller

A Decent Neo-Noir-Type Comedy Thriller

• Jun 02, 2013

Very slick movie with a great cast. Funny, clever and a great watch... as far as caper films go.

• Mar 07, 2013

I hadn't heard of this movie but it has an impressive cast and intriguing story. I enjoyed it and think that most people would...it's a silly crime caper sorta thing and they do it very well.

• Oct 04, 2012

This is a film good to watch when there is nothing else to watch. Mildly amusing and has some entertaining characters but others are dumbed down too much. The premise of the movie was creative but was obvious in giving away the whole plot. That is forgiveable if you have some really comedic scenes but nothing was good enough to make up for its predictability.

• Jun 17, 2012

Really good movie. Happened upon it by accident and was so glad I did!

Really good movie. Happened upon it by accident and was so glad I did!

• Feb 27, 2012

Great movie, funny and romantic in places.

Great movie, funny and romantic in places.

• Feb 15, 2012

Pleasently surprised. Moved well, good ending. Who can;t like a movie with Sam Elliott in it.