Life After People - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Life After People Reviews

June 20, 2013
so so history channel doc
April 29, 2013
Cool and interesting documentary
½ April 26, 2013
really nice sort of documentary movie! what would happen if one day there would not be people on this earth anymore. what would we leave from ourselves that would stay for anybody who would come..
July 9, 2012
What would happen if humans disappeared? Plants would devour houses, cats would evolve to be like flying squirrels, etc.
½ June 15, 2011
Basically quite interesting, but I fell asleep after about 2/3 nonetheless, because it somewhat became boring then. It seemed they ran out of ideas after a while (at the end, we can only guess or roughly calculate what would happen in some hundreds years after rescue of the planet... I mean, after mankind is dead).
June 10, 2011
If you are watching this and having flash backs to Saturday morning cartoons in the 80's, it's probably because it's a rip-off on Thundarr the Barbarian. It would have been cool to CGI in a moon split in half to pay homage. Although there is a focus on the decay of building and structures, I was surprised that it discusses what happens to pets, the ocean, media/radio waves and written history. Sure there is a lot more that could have included, but it would end up being too long. I know I'll be sleeping more soundly knowing that despite their fierce temperament, shi tzu's are not second in command for planetary control.
½ May 29, 2011
An interesting and positive prospect. Too bad no one to admire the beauty of nature, though...
May 1, 2011
สาร"ี,อ History Channel วา"วยรือสมมุิ-ีวา "-า,ล?(TM)ี>ราศา?ม(TM)ุ (C)ยะ>(TM)อยาร?" ำลอ?ั(TM)ั? 24 ัว,ม - 1 หมื(TM)>ี...หมาะสำหรัู-ี?ั?? Greenpeace ราะ-า-า(TM)"ู?ลวะอื(TM)(TM)?ละรออูหูอาหา?(TM)(TM)อ(TM)! หลั"ห(TM)อารย~รรม,อัวอลมสลาย(TM)?ลาย>(TM)>าุม,ียว,ี ?ละมี?มลสา?ัห(TM)ูมารอ,ล??-(TM) ( (R)า)
March 21, 2011
I've always had a fascination for post apocalyptic anything. Its good...but problematic....but even so, I still like the content a lot.
½ February 22, 2011
In the long run, we are all dead... (and, on the top of that, nothing will remain; well, maybe pyramids, but that's it). Sci-fi documentary portraying what would possibly happen if suddenly all people disappeared).
½ February 5, 2011
Not really a very hard hitting documentary, but none-the-less a fascinating one. It asks to question (which really didn't need to be asked), what would happen if every human on earth suddenly disappeared? Still, I found it pretty entertaining.
½ October 27, 2010
This would be interesting if it didn't have that grating MONSTER TRUCK RALLY narration and SHOCK-INDUCING sound and visual effects.
½ July 25, 2010
Now that's depressing.
½ July 18, 2010
nothing 4ever but time
½ July 9, 2010
3.5 - Very interesting, with some eye popping images.
½ July 4, 2010
really nice sort of documentary movie!
February 18, 2010
i really liked it, had some cool info, an interesting topic to think about
February 18, 2010
La locución es un poco cursi, pero es muy interesante
February 1, 2010
Interesno, no n amoy vzgljad mog bi bitj bolee fantaziynim)))