Life in a Day Reviews

• Apr 23, 2017

I absolutely adored this flick. A simple yet profound compilation of scenes from shot by people all around the world. What better way to show the humanity within us? As a documentarian, I wish I had come up with the idea!

• Jul 18, 2016

Deserves five stars for the sheer ingenuity!!! What an amazing idea!!

Deserves five stars for the sheer ingenuity!!! What an amazing idea!!

• Sep 13, 2015

A special and thoroughly enjoyable film.

A special and thoroughly enjoyable film.

• Aug 29, 2015

Interesting view of the similarities among people's lives around the world. Shows everyday situations for many different types of people.

• May 11, 2015

• Eddie C Super Reviewer
    May 11, 2015

• Feb 06, 2015

This is filmmaking at its most raw and visceral. Yes, there certainly is a lack of coherence, but I loved the sheer ambition and emotion of it all the same. There's no other way to describe it. It's the kind of emotional experience that truly has to be seen to be appreciated. It gives you a true appreciation for life. How amazingly diverse we are as people, and how unbelievably glorious our God is. I LOVED this film! One of the best documentaries I've ever seen.

• Jan 29, 2015

Filme colaborativo mostrando um dia ao redor do mundo, várias culturas e situações. É interessante o panorama, mas a falta de conexão entre as imagens às vezes torna difícil de acompanhar.

• Jan 17, 2015

A peek into so many possible lives and routines that occur around us. This is just a minuscule tiny glimpse into what happens on a daily basis here on earth and reminds us that we all are humans yet we live such diverse lives and can be doing so many things at the same time. Points out that we are never alone.

• Nov 27, 2014

Some great moments, both small and large.

Some great moments, both small and large.