Reviews

• Jun 16, 2021

A film filled with humor, and heart succeeds in delivering a message about responsibility and the rewards that come with it.

• Feb 19, 2020

Kyle Massey's scheming slickness is humorously recognizable as the messenger for young viewers, but he was unable to turn things around from how typically formulaic, poorly motivated, occasionally disregarding and above all standardly average the film is. (B-)

• Jun 12, 2016

Tyco is one big bad show dog.

Tyco is one big bad show dog.

• Feb 28, 2014

I remember watching this movie growing up and I loved it. I wish it would come on again so I can show my niece. I know she will love it. 3stars all around

• Jun 11, 2013

I guess The story is pretty good, but the acting, not so much, and, not to good of a moral

• Oct 05, 2012

alright...in disney movie standards it was great

alright...in disney movie standards it was great

• Sep 12, 2012

Predictable Disney Channel kiddie-sap, which manipulates the viewer and teaches kids that lying and sneaking around will earn you a well done. The only thing holding it together is the likeable cast, Kyle Massey, Kay Panabaker and Mitchell Musso. The whole theme of the dog show belittles everything, and although inevitable, the ending is typical kid-comedy crap. The 'villian' of the story, Carter Jenkins, who's character is Preston Price of french descent who has won the dog show 3 times previously, is a terrible actor and should be burned alive for his performance in L.I.R. Terribly written and so very fake, Calvin and Tyko did not deserve to win either of the dog shows, as they either broke everything in sight, or the dog didn't actually do anything. Nothing at all made sense and whoever wrote it has a few screws loose. Certainly one to forget.

• Aug 11, 2012

Predictable and typical dog movie.

Predictable and typical dog movie.

• Jan 17, 2012

Can you say BOOOORING!!!!

Can you say BOOOORING!!!!

Dillon L Super Reviewer
    Aug 16, 2011

Well...at least some of the kids can act.

Well...at least some of the kids can act.