Life on the Line Reviews

• Jun 16, 2019

I liked the story. After watching it I read some reviews and seems most people disagree with me. I liked the story that was told. I cried with the characters in the movie and worried for them. Whether it is an accurate account to some event, I don't know or care. I seen some else mention that all the like men were men. Again don't care I don't think they should of tried to push equality for all in the story. The story is about a girl and the line men in her life. Does it accurately depict what it is like to be a line man. I don't know or care. Again the story is about a girl and the line men in her life.

• Jun 16, 2019

This movie is so beyond corny. I'm not even a movie snob but I couldn't help rolling my eyes throughout. The ending was so telegraphed

• Jan 02, 2019

This could be a good movie if it had different people behind it scenes

This could be a good movie if it had different people behind it scenes

• Sep 12, 2018

Now this is a classic very good. very sad many feeings while watch this movie. many sads. i give this movie a 2/2.5. john travolta is very funny in this sad movie his performance basically defies gravity and reality or something.

• Sep 07, 2018

great movie gives you more respect for lineman

great movie gives you more respect for lineman

• Jul 29, 2018

Love the movie hope there is a second one to show what happens next

Love the movie hope there is a second one to show what happens next

• Feb 01, 2018

Didn't really care for it, even though I acknowledge the noble and tough job these guys do.

• Jan 26, 2018

Personally i loved this movie. No complaints. Granted I'm no critic but it was very insightful of the risks of the guy and girls who put their life on the line to restore what we take for granted everyday.

• Jan 22, 2018

After looking at the reviews it makes you not want to watch this film, however after watching the film it's much better then the reviews it has received. It may have some cheesy moments, but all in all it's a pretty solid film.

• Dec 02, 2017

Any entertainment value is from how bad the movie is. Travolta looks the part but his accent is off. Starts like Beau from Urban Cowboy, gets worse, then the terrible story line distracted my critique.