Life-Size 2 Reviews

• Dec 24, 2018

I find it hard to believe anyone would enjoy this. Too immature for the original audience, and too many sexual innuendos for a younger audience. Yikes.

• Dec 19, 2018

It was okay, I fast forward through most of the movie. Not as good as the fist one. Poor story line and not enough mystery. To many fillers throughout the movie to keep it going. They tried but not hard enough.

• Dec 11, 2018

Was looking forward to this movie, but I was quite disappointed. Cringed the whole time. Yikes!

• Dec 10, 2018

Terrible!!!!!!!!! I remember liking the first one as a kid, this is unwatchable.

• Dec 10, 2018

Not my demographic and the trailer really didn't sell this, but my curiosity got the better me. It's just like wanting see behind the white covering at a deadly or really violent car crash. I just found it so odd that they decided to make a TV-14 sequel to a TV-G children's film. And my opinion on the film: Yeeeeeaaaaah... it's not good. The plot and dialogue are pretty basic and uninspired. Plus, there's plenty of awkwardness to go around. I'm not sure if fans of the first film will necessarily like this. Admittedly, I only saw the tail end to the original, but I'm pretty sure the tone was kinda different. Whereas Eve, the doll who comes life, grows and adapts in the first one once she's reached the real world, this Eve, who to clarify isn't the same as the original, remains childish throughout and mostly serves as support to the new main character's struggle along with being part of a hasty shoehorned-in romantic subplot. In fact, I think the children's film may have handled itself more maturely than the mature film. Tyra Banks' still got it after all these years years later as Eve. In fact, I also liked Francia Raisa as the main lead. In fact, the whole cast ain't bad, they just can't salvage the subpar dialogue they're given. To the script's credit, it does try to push diverse and more realistic looking doll types. Also there a few clever moments, and by few I mean three, exactly three. Now as I said, this type of film isn't my thing. It's the Hallmark Channel type of Christmas film. (Oh yeah, it's also a Christmas film for what it's worth). If you like those types of films, then you may as well go right ahead and give this a try.

• Dec 09, 2018

Honestly , I loved this movie. I mean it’s life size.

Honestly , I loved this movie. I mean it’s life size.

• Dec 08, 2018

This movie was so cringey, so bad, such an abomination. The first scene was horrible as well as the final.

• Dec 08, 2018

I laughed so hard. Tyra is hilarious. I was so surprised by the awesome humor,. I actually thought it was going to be horrible. But Laugh-Cried almost the entire first 30 min. I love the main character is somber and the contrast of her with Tyra's bonker antics is perfect. I highly recommend watching for the fun, don't take this seriously, it ruins the laughs they set up.

• Dec 07, 2018

Sweet and Sugary just like Eve. As a long time fan of the original I was more than excited for the sequel. It was just what I expected it would be. Great cast and charming performance from Tyra Banks. Loved It!

• Dec 06, 2018

When I was little, Life Size was one of my favorite movies. Life Size 2 was what I didn't even know I needed. It had me laughing and loving every second of it. It's cheesey but the first movie was cheesy so it's what I expected. They did such an amazing job with this sequel and it seems Tyra hasn't even aged since the last one. If you were a fan of the first, I highly recommend this movie.